Cute, sad older rabbit at Petsmart

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I posted a link/request for transport on Bunspace, and emailed Bunderground Railroad, but I don't know if they'll reply. I'm thinking we just get as many people along the route as possible, like instead of following google's route, make our own with members that are willing to help along the way. What say you Morgan?

Also, I need some spoiled rotten kid time. Mind lending me the human child for a day? I promise I won't love him up TOO much.

Well, the person that I thought lived in Arkansas actaully lives in Ohio. But, the gal in Nashville is willing to help.

Okay that's fine :) I'm going through the members again to find someone in Arkansas. I'm hoping Kaley will be able to cover OK City to Little Rock. That'd be nice cause it's two legs technically.

Yes, if people are off the beaten path but can still make it to leg/check points then it doesn't matter. It really doesn't matter how he gets to Knoxville, as long as he gets there!
I just posted something in my blog on here in hopes someone would read it and maybe want to help!
I'm going to talk to my mother in law too, and see if she could help with one of the legs. She travels to Houston, TX all the time and maybe if we could get him to Houston he could stay there until she comes back to SC. I'm not promising anything, but I can ask her.

If she says yes that'd be great! Fingers Crossed!

I'm still messaging people on bunspace just in case, hope we can get mister Scruffles to you soon. :3

Im so impressed with what you are doing! HOpefully it will work out!
Another very sad rabbit was spotted by me in the petstore in my area...50 bucks as well. I wrote about him in my "visiting pet stores" topic

Unfortunately Scruffles was adopted by someone else before we could transport him. I hope he has a wonderful family, but I wish he'd been able to join Morgan's family.

I'm glad he went to a forever home. Two of ours came from PetsMart--Hoss a white New Zealand and Esther a Dutch mix. They were older bunnies that people didn't want anymore and we took them as they were in a glassed in enclosure where they usually keep the cats for adoption. I still don't know what's wrong with people.

Latest posts

Back