Corky's Corner

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Keely is beautiful! Don't think herfur could be a brighter white than what it is. Whata sweet picture of her and your son.

I also melted when I saw Corky with the tissue box on hisback. What a little sweetie to just take the abuse.The humiliation of it all! :embarrassed: He'll putup with a lot just to get his Mom to smile and take her mind of of heraches and pains.

How are you feeling these days? Has your health improved at all???

:pray:

-Carolyn

They say it has...the pulled the picc line, butwithin 2 days I had weird swelling starting again....so I'm wonderingif the infection is really gone. Its still awful soretoo...so I dunno...just keeping a close eye on things...about all I cando right now. Thanks for asking..

Yeah, Corkys a trooper....lil weirdo just layed there for the longesttime like that...he doesn't much care what we do to him.:cool:There wasn't much abuse involved...the box is aboutempty so its light....humiliation...maybe a bit... :D :D

The only abuse that I would believe in yourhouse is any kind of abuse Corky would take outonyou! Certainly never crossed my mind that he would be avictim.

Can't believe this stupid health condition is still going on foryou! What are the doctors saying? GoodLord! This is ridiculous. They should be doingsomething for you. :mad:

-Carolyn

I dunno, I called the infection doc last weekand they told me to call the ortho..I did and they never called backand I got fed up and never called them again. I've about hadit with all this, tired of all the appts and such. As of nowI'm off work even longer, til Oct 12th appt at least.

Yeah, poor Corky...the only abuse that lil critter, or any of em get, is maybe a craisin to many...and too many kisses!!!

I LOVE this picture! She is so beautiful, PGG.

keely10.jpg

Laura

Ok, couple of updates....was hoping Pam willtake a look and let me know what she thinks of how Lexi is progressingin her growth for show purposes...she's a lil over 4 monthsnow. Sorry, the lighting in that room stinks!

lexi1.jpg

lexi2.jpg

Of course, what is a photo shoot w/out Corky having to get in on the action!!!

corky21.jpg

I know I can get this bag open dangit!!!

corky22.jpg

Lemme at em...lemme at em!!

She looks nice! From looking at thephoto, 2 faults I am able to point out would be a weak shoulder andslipped crown.There is also a lack of developement in thecrown. Her hindquarter seems to round out nicely,and she appears to have a good head. The shape and length ofher ears are perfect and she has nice markings. She alsoappears to have a very nice coat. :) Very pretty girl!

Pam

If you weren't so far away...you'd be first inline for a Corky's Cave holland as a thanks for all your hardwork.....dunno how I'd railroad that far!!!!! :shock:

Well let me at least be the first one that sees the babies then

:love:

PuterGeekGirl wrote:
If you weren't so faraway...you'd be first in line for a Corky's Cave holland as a thanksfor all your hard work.....dunno how I'd railroad that far!!!!!:shock:

CONGRATULATIONS to Corky for getting his storypublished in the November/DecemberRabbits OnlyMagazine.

:bunnydance:

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back