Corky's Corner

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, let her know he's most certainly alive andmakes his moms life...well...you know.. ;) Lil stinker don'twanna do what the vet wants and behave and baby them stitches! We goback tonite for a stitch check so hopefully he'll be a lil lessrestricted on things! From what I can tell he's healing up VERYnicely. Hopefully vet agrees!

And thank her for her concern and caring!

Ok, time for some updates....and a few pics...only pics are of Corky...hadn't gotten any since we got the "all clear"...

Homer and Misty are now sharing a cage full time...seem to be doingwell...Keely continues to grow and eat like a horse!! Oreo isjust her normal chillin self and seems to enjoy bunny therapy!

Corky...well he's just Corky...he was havin fun with tonites photo shoot!! So were my son and his dog!

Corky8.jpg

I hope this is my good side!

Corky9.jpg

Whatcha got there mom?

Corky10.jpg

Here I was attempting to take a picture of Austin and Corky...but Shiloh wanted in..LOL!

Corky11.jpg

Ok, was able to get it done that time! ;)

Corky12.jpg

Wow mom, this is fun playin on your bed...but I think its about time to potty!

Corky13.jpg

Oh yeah, thats the spot...rub my tummy Mom!

Corky14.jpg

This is just one of the many positions he'll chill in and is ok withsince he was sick...I can do about anything with/to him anymore...andhe doesn't care!

Thats it folks, hope you enjoyed!

Corky is such a beauty. :inlove:

I just wanna squeezeCorkyfor being such a cutie.

You have a wonderful bunny family.

- Katy

Corky11.jpg

What a bunch of handsome guys. :heart:

Corky13.jpg

Jeremy loves this picture. He flips every rabbit over so he can see 'bunny teethums' lmbo.

Great pictures.

Tina

Thanks Tina, I think so too, but I'm a bit partial! ;)

Tell Jeremy that when I flip Corky over for belly rubs he smiles biggerand bigger as I rub...I sometimes can see his entire set of frontteeth!! Austin just cracks up laughin every time!

I was just thankin Corky again this morning for getting better, I dunno what I'd do without him!

They are all so adorable. I love theone with Corky on his back. I wish I could do that withFlopsy or Fluffy.

-Ashley & Flopsy

Time for a couple updates....the lighting in thebunny room isn't the best, so some of them are kinda shadowed, butotherwise cute...so I posted anyway.. :D

corky15.jpg

Ahhhh...all snuggled up in mom's arms..my favorite place!!

keely6.jpg

Hi Mom, did you come to play?

keely7.jpg

First I'll show you I'm NOT too big to get in and out from behind the door, I'll just push it out!

keely8.jpg

Ok, how about we play with this ball, sound ok to you?

elephantbunny.jpg

Look how BIG I'm getting.....wonder if thats why mom calls me elephant bunny?

Thats it for now...if it ever cools off...I'll get everybun outside for better pics!

Corky is just the cutest little guy. I love his sweet face. I am so thrilled he is doing so well.

Keely looks huge. I swear if you watch Flemish long enough youcan watch them grow. elephant bunny, that is way too funny.

Tina

Its what she sounds like on that tile if yourdownstairs...sounds like there's an elephant runnin around up there!:D:shock:

Your bunnies and your son are beautiful.

You take some excellent pictures, PGG!

-Carolyn

Back