Corky's Corner

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hungrybunny.jpg

It's ok Corky, you'll be coming to live with me if your mommadon't start feedingyou Sweetie. I cracked the whip and shesaid she will do better...we'll see. You let me know how it goesSweetie.

Love,
Aunti Tina soon to be MOM

Oh please...last nite his fat @%$ broke into amix I have made up for them during show season and had himself a lilfeast....somehow he got that lid off and had himself a fine snack...hewas layin around like a fat man after Thanksgiving after that!

Gonna have to hide EVERYTHING...as this was after he'd torn open thebag of a treat hay I'd gotten them......:shock: What was thebest is he kept peekin out to see if I was watching...and a coupletimes he had hay stickin out of his mouth and I knew he was into that,its just hay, I didn't care...I went in and seen he'd gotten into theother stuff...I didn't realize it was even up there...he hopped downback on the floor (all this took place on top of Sami's cage) and stoodup on his hind feet when I was getting ready to feed like, "whatcha gotfor me now mom!"

Lil $h!ts!

Sounds like he´s getting you back for taking pics of him when he is looking down in the dumps !!!!!!

PuterGeekGirl wrote:
Oh please...last nitehis fat @%$ broke into a mix I have made up for them during show seasonand had himself a lil feast....somehow he got that lid off and hadhimself a fine snack...he was layin around like a fat man afterThanksgiving after that!

Gonna have to hide EVERYTHING...as this was after he'd torn open thebag of a treat hay I'd gotten them......:shock: What was thebest is he kept peekin out to see if I was watching...and a coupletimes he had hay stickin out of his mouth and I knew he was into that,its just hay, I didn't care...I went in and seen he'd gotten into theother stuff...I didn't realize it was even up there...he hopped downback on the floor (all this took place on top of Sami's cage) and stoodup on his hind feet when I was getting ready to feed like, "whatcha gotfor me now mom!"

Lil $h!ts!

Time for a Willie update! His color is startingto darken a bit....he's even starting to get some coloring between hisears! Its fun watching him change...I've never had one as young as hewas when I got him!

willie4.jpg

willie5.jpg

willie6.jpg

willie7.jpg

haha PGG, that is the beggy-ist little face I ever saw. Poor Corky...

:disgust:

________
Nadia

Totally missed seeing his girlfriend's nose pushing out of the side of the cage. :laugh:

hungrybunny.jpg

I'll have to get one of them both doing that above the food bowl...looks like its gotta hurt! Poor pathetic starvin creatures!

OK, time for a few updates...the luvbuns have gotten a new house...

corky23.jpg

HELLO...lil privacy please?!?!?

corky24.jpg

I love to play peek-a-boo behind my new ramp....I see you!!!!

corkylexi10.jpg

Me and my girl like to snuggle and hide behind here too!

lexi3.jpg

Fly bunny FLY!

This is Sami...her mom had picked on her and chewed her fur as a baby..she's really lookin good now!

sami4.jpg

Wow, I need to straighten this place up!

sami5.jpg

Look how pretty my hair came back in!

:elephant:New Pics:elephant:

I don't know how you keep all those torts straight. I have ahard time. But all of your rabbits are just adorable. I love themall.

Packs bunny napping gear. Hmmm wonder how many bunns I can fit on a Rascal? Hmmm

Tina

Back