Corky's Corner

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh that poor punkin!! That sore lookshorrible! Give him kisses for me. PoorCorky! He looks so handsome along with Oreo in all the otherpictures. You'd never know anything was wrong withhim.

Tsk..oh that poor little mon. It breaks my heart to see himhaving a sore that looks so painful. Thank God you're hismom.

Give the two little ones kisses for me. :kiss::kiss:

-Carolyn

Broke my heart! It looks so painful. :tears2:

-Carolyn

You have the cutest buns. I'm gladthat Corkey is doing better... he is lucky to have a wonderfulmom. I'm in love with those lop ears. :inlove: Whatkind of lops are they?

Homer and Corky are minis....Oreo was adopted tous that way....she's 6lbs so I guess that makes her a mini! The newestgirl Misty is a satin.

Are Corky and Homer full grown? I'mjust trying to get a feel for how big my mini is going to be.That breed seems to have the best personalities.... I'm really pleasedwith how lovable my Pepper is. I couldn't imagine not havingher around.. everyone just loves her and she seems to love everyone shemeets.

Homer and Corky are not full grown, they areabout 4 months, Oreo is 2 and she's full grown obviously.Homer is about 4.5lbs and Corky was 3.5 at least vet visit...he is realthin right now cuz of having been so sick...so I really can't say onhis size, its not accurate right now. I don't think Homerwill get much bigger. I also think Corky will always be small, not cuzhaving gotten sick, but he's always been alot smaller than Homer.

Hope that babbling hlped some. ;) Most things I've seen said 4-6 for a minilop.

That's what I have heard too. Pepperis about 3 months old now (not sure exactly because the pet storewasn't for sure) and weighs about 2 lbs.... that is her weight with mestanding on the scale too.. not as accurate i'm sure but I can't gether on there long enough to get a reading. I'm curious to seehow big she will get. Thanks for the info... again... very,very cute buns! I love the avatar of Homer and Corky layingtogether... toooooo cute! :love:

Took Corky outside for some fresh air...figuredhe could use it after all he's been thru...Wouldn't know what he's beenthru other than the stitches!!

corky3.jpg

Peek a boo Mom!

corky4.jpg

BUSTED!!! I know I'm not supposed to be eating this bush!

corky5.jpg

This house is mine, all mine!

corky6.jpg

Who you callin sick bunny? Dr Mark said I wouldn't be able to use WHICH leg very well? Look at me go!!

corky2.jpg

Whew...I'm bushed after all that....

Aww looks like he had a great time! I wanted totake Mr. Peabody out today but with the heat index it's over 90 outthere....maybe later.

Shannon

He's something else I tell ya...I can't believehow happy is is thru all this....and doesn't seem to be in alot ofpain. I have pain killers for him but am already backing offon those...as he really doesn't seem to hurt...but don't wanna go offem totally in case he does and just isn't showing me. If thatmakes sense!

I absolutely love that pic of corky trying toeat the leaf it is just adorable... but how can you not take a good picof a bunny like that.

Thought I had enough of my own buns to consider a bunny napping list.. but he just changed my mind.

susan

I'll have to keep him under lock and key then...:D:DHe's a great boy...but a bit of a handful withall the treatments/surgeries and such!! You might wannarethink that...hubby keeps telling me when he does go that we're gonnahave him mounted and gold plated after all he's cost in vet bills!:shock:

This is one of the best pictures of Corky to date.
corky4.jpg

I can not get over his stitches! Poor little guy. He's really an amazing little Beauty.

-Carolyn

PGG.....my daughter was SO happy to see these new pics of Corky today.

When I showed her the earlier pics of his stiches she absolutelyfreaked out (she's a little drama queen) and wanted toknow if he was still alive....so this made her feel better.

What a little trooper he is.....already hopping around! Yeah Corky!!!! :ele:

Back