Corky's Corner

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Keely pictures!!!! Vash saw them and went--

:heart::happyrabbit:

keely6.jpg

Wow, this is the same exact look I get at 3AM - The 'mommycan I have an extra treat then I promise to go back to sleep,please?' face

ETA - And how could I foget Corky with his perfectly smooshable face! He's a darlin'.

You can tell Vash the owie on her nose is aboutgone too.....last nite it was down to a nice pink color...still notsure what happened there...but luckily I caught it early and got ittreated...so she's in good shape, and I don't think it'll scar...LOL! ;)

Ok, time to post some updates of Corky as discussed in the update on his health thread!! I'm so happy with how great he looks!

Corky16.jpg

This is a post tummy shot...you can see theres still some hair growingback..but considering the stitches we had...its looking GOOOOD!!!

Corky17.jpg

This is the side that had so many stitches...his coloring is a lil different after all this, but it grew back very nicely!

Corky18.jpg

Come On Austin, I'll help ya with this Morse Code homework!

Corky19.jpg

Look at the size of this butt now that I've put on weight! :shock:

Corky20.jpg

My 2 favorite boys!

Corky20.jpg

What a lovely picture!!

Corky really is an amazing little guy. He looks so well, you wouldnever guess what he has been through. He is an inspiration to anyonewho has a rabbit going through trauma. And on top of all that, he isbeautiful:inlove:

Jan

:shock2:

He looks Sensational!

:kiss:

-Carolyn

Per FreddysMom's request....here's some Bandit pics...

bandit4.jpg

I love my lil boy!!

bandit5.jpg

Whatcha got there?

bandit6.jpg

I'm not gonna pose, and you can't make me!

bandit7.jpg

I'm GEEKIN!!!!!! (notice Corkys_Cave in the backround) ;)

bandit8.jpg

We love the expression Bandit makes...he always looks worried!!

Thats it for now!

Corky8.jpg

What a Gorgeous Picture of Corky! :faint:

The pictures of Bandit and your son are so beautiful. Whateyes your son has, and his smile brightens up the screen.Especially love this one.

bandit8.jpg

Bandit is so confident and secure in this picture, it just makes my heart melt.

-Carolyn

Thanks Carolyn, of course I'm a bit partial!!Bandit has really settled down and is most definatley "Austinsbunny"...if he gets up and leaves the room while he's on the bed withus, Bandit hops to the end and is wiggly til he comes back...I'm gladthey've bonded so well!! They are a great match!

As for his eyes...thats the one good thing he got from his father.. :laugh:

PuterGeekGirl wrote:
As for his eyes...thats the one good thing he got from his father.. :laugh:

Then his softenes for animals and great personality comes from him Mom, I'm sure.

:wink:

-Carolyn

Time for Keely....we went outside for a bittonite, she goes nuts everytime we go out there, I've never seen abunny binky so much!!!

keely9.jpg

I love it out here, look how big I'm getting!

keely10.jpg

Look Mom, I can finally reach the top!!

keely11.jpg

Pet me NOW bunny slave!!!!

keely12.jpg

There, thats more like it!!!!!!!

Corky's a weirdo....he loves to play on our bedand has an obsession with the headboard...he loves to get up there andmess with our alarm clocks...turning down the volume so we don't hearthem, or so loud it scares us out of our skin. Well, today hehelped me with a new kleenex box holder....it can be seen here!!!

weirdo1.jpg

weirdo2.jpg

So, what do ya think? Did he do good? :D

Latest posts

Back