Corky's Corner

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CorkysMom

Reaction score
Well, everyone else has one...its my turn!!! :D:DHere's Corky, Oreo and Homer's thread!

BunnyFun2.jpg

Corky: I'm exhausted and just can't hold my head up any longer!!!

BunnyFun3.jpg

Oreo:Come on boy bunny...I know your not feelin 100% yet...but comeplay with me! I wanna show you the bunny 500 I do around the couch!

BunnyFun4.jpg

Oreo: Just bein pretty so Mom can take a picture...I'm humoring her...

Couple more!

BunnyFun5.jpg

Corky: Man this toe jams makin me crazy...I won't eat pellets...but I'll eat this...go figure!

BunnyFun6.jpg

Homer: Mom's not even been feeding me like she has Corky, but I'm still awful dirty!

BunnyFun.jpg

Homer: Quick, claim it all as mine while the sick guy is resting!

Yeah, Oreo and Corky's cages are right up nextto each other and quite often I've seen them laying as close to eachother as they could...specially when he was really sick!

I was going to say that too! Those markings on Oreo are awesome! She looks like she has wings or something hehe

Virginia

Sweet Buns PPG !!!

Corkey is lookin good ! nice pinkskin coming back , I am soglad he has made suchremarkable recovery , You havedone very well andshould be proud . Keep thepictures coming , its alwaysnice to see a face to the bunnyname we have been so worried about .Thanks .

Well, I'm a sucker and adopted yet another bunnytoday..here are some pics of her and Homer...she came home with thename Misty....not sure if I'll keep it or not... Her and Homer didn'tdo so well in the cage...so they'l be seperated...gonna section off thenic condo so they can stay close and continue to bond....Hopefully wecan reach this level of ease in the same cage without too much hassle!!They were even grooming each other.... ;)

MistyHomer1.jpg

MistyHomer2.jpg

OH SHE IS SO CUTE!! She does look like a "color"of mist but I don't really think that name fits her really well. I hopeyou find something better. I hope the bonding thing goes well. SUCH ACUTE COUPLE!!

gypsy wrote:
Sweet Buns PPG !!!

Corkey is lookin good ! nice pinkskin coming back , I am soglad he has made suchremarkable recovery , You havedone very well andshould be proud . Keep thepictures coming , its alwaysnice to see a face to the bunnyname we have been so worried about .Thanks .
Thanks so much!! Vet is real happy with progress too...he's still real thin, but we're getting there!

PGG....what adorable bunnies you have!! :love:

I can't believe how much Homer looks *exactly* like my Ellie!!

Back