Buck Jones Died

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am in complete shock and sitting here withtears in my eyes. Honestly, I cannot even think of what to say otherthan that he will be greatly missed and he really made an impact in mylife. As he did in many others.

I'm so sad and just cannot believe this has happened.

Whoa.... I'm so sorry. I didn't get onlineyesterday because, ironically, I was up to my eyeballs in rabbit work.Buck Jones was a key function in this forum and was always there toshare his knowledge and opinion, no matter the cost. I remember onetime a few years ago when I was being "shunned" for raising meatrabbits and he put an end to that. He stood up for me..... and thatmeant so much. He will be greatly missed by all I am sure. Here I am,not even knowing the man very well and shedding tears for him, though Iknow that is not what he would want.

Our job now is not to dwell on our loss; but to live up to what hewould want us to be. I know all of you will do your best, as will I.

Kat

I just do not know what to say, wht asad sad day. I always looked forward to Bucks post, it just want be thesame with out him. Prayers go out to his family.
kim

I can't stop crying. I am going to misshim more than words can say. My heart is broken. I can't believe he'sgone. I'm trying to think positive like he'd want me to but it's sohard right right now. I will have to wait for when my time comes beforeI get my hug. Oh God I ...

Mrs. Buck, I am so very sorry for your loss. You and yourfamily are in our thoughts and prayers. What a sad sad day. I will bein touch with you.

Tina, Jeremy and Dale

Thanks, Pam.

~in loving memory:pink iris:~

me and my mom were crying. I am so sad for Buck's family. we will miss him very very much.

jeremy

me and my mom are using it Pam, thank you

Such very sad news...

My heart goes out to the missus, family, Carolyn, and the MANY MANY friends this dear, beloved man shared his life with.

Such a terrible loss...
:rose:

Oh, I'm completely in shock...I have no ideawhat to say. I was out of town at a wedding this weekend andam just reading this. When I saw it, I just thought, NO, itsimply can't be. Now I sit here at work crying my eyes out.

My deepest sympathies go out to his family and friends. Iwill be praying for you. This world has lost a truly wise andwonderful man. All the bunnies at the bridge have found afriend. :bunnyangel:

Jen

To all of you who knew Buck personally & thru the forum my thoughts & prayers are with you.

Buck replied to a couple of my questions with very goodadvise. Thanks to his knowledge my two bunnies became friendsagain. Even though I did not know him personally I will thinkof him every time I look at my little ones.

May God Bless him & his family.

Soooska

I just read about Buck right now. Hewas always helpful and sucha good spirit the short time Ihave been on this forum. My condolences go out to hisfamily. I am so sorry. It's so hard tobelieve.:bunnyangel:

-k and bunny

I would change mine but i dont know how.. A computer dummy here!!

Cristy

mygrl2k3 wrote:
I would change mine but i dont know how.. A computer dummy here!!

Cristy
Right click on the picture and save it somewhere on your computer...then go into My Account at the top of the page and click onavatar. Upload then new avatar by clicking on browse andselecting the candle avatar from wherever you saved it on yourcomputer. This should give you the new avatar. Hopethat helps!

And thank you Pam... I will be using the beautiful avatar too!

:angel: Jamie

Back