Buck Jones Died

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Laurawrote:

The buns at the bridge must be overjoyed.

I thought the same thing....

Brogan and Dash have the best guardian angel to watch over them.

[align=left]
The Wings of an Angel

To ride upon the wings of an angel
Is something that would set most people's heart and soul aglow
But to ride upon the wings of an angel
We should live a good life in the world below.

Most people are sure they have a guardian angel
Watching over them from up in the sky
Because we have lived through so many sicknesses and injuries
There seems to be no other reason why.

When we have crossed that shining water
And our time on earth shall be no more
There we will meet our guardian angel
Waiting for us on the other shore.

Maybe then we will be a guardian angel
And watch over someone from up in the sky
Always ready to reach out the a help them
And never letting them know the reason why.

Herbert H. Smith
[/align]

~Amy

I never talked to Buck, being a new member. But reading his posts and seeing your reactions I know he will be missed.

Sending prayers and good thoughts to his family and friends

Malo wrote:
Inever talked to Buck, being a new member. But reading his posts andseeing your reactions I know he will be missed.

Sending prayers and good thoughts to his family and friends

Like Malo I never talked to Buck either, but it is clear that he hastouched many peoples lives and will be truly missed. Deepest sympathyto his friends, family and loved ones.

Blueberry x x x :(

Awww. Poor buck. I knew him off the rabbit web and the original RO. :( I always valued his advice. He will be missed. :sad:

OMG ! :shock2:

Ive just signed in and I see this. Im in total shock !!!!!

A good man with a BIG HEART !!!!!! :heart:

My deepest sympathies to his family

Now all the bunnies at rainbow bridge have the most wonderful and caring man to look after them!

:magicwand:

Candle.GIF

Carl was an insightful man. We did not know him personally but by reading his posts, you get a sense of who he was.

Maybe in his next life, he'll be someone's beloved rabbit.

Ourthoughts are with his family.

May his family and friends take a little solacein the fact that he touched so many lives in this forum alone. He is anangel who will take care of all our bunnies in heaven until we see eachother again on the other side.

God bless Buck...

mummybunny

xx

I never knew Buck personally, but I did see hismany posts on this forum. He was a very wise and respectedman. My deepest sympathies, go out to all of his family andfriends.

Carol

This is for Carolyn and Buck's family.

They say memories are golden, well maybe that is true.
I never wanted memories, I only wanted you.
Amillion times I needed you, a million times I cried.
If love alone cold have saved you, you never would have died.
In life I loved you dearly, in death I love you still.
In my heart you hold a placeno one can ever fill.
If tears could build a stairway and heartache make a lane
I'd walk the path to heaven aand bring you back again.
Our family chain is broken, and nothing seems the same
but as God calls us one by one, the chain will link again.

This is one of Carolyn's favorite pictures.

I'll post when I can better control my breaking heart and falling tears.

Tina

I know I posted on this thread once - but I wanted to share a comment from Buck that meant a lot to me.

Shortly after joining this forum (I had lurked for a while before that)- I took the opportunity to drop Buck a PM and thank him for all of hismessages. I told him that I really enjoyed reading hismessages because they were so well thought out and informative and thatI felt I was a better bunny mom because of him.

Here is his response. I'm so glad I kept it...

"Thank you so very much for those kind words. If onlyone person gets something it is worthwhile as far as I am concerned,too.

Love to you and your buns.

Buck"

Buck truly was a special person - andIam sure that MORE than one of us got something from his posts!

I will miss him.

Peg

Wow I am so sorry to see this.. His poor family and his friends and everyone here will miss him very much.

Cristy

The world has losta true giant among men, in stature, in heart and soul, and in doer ofgood deeds.

A father, husband, teacher and friend whohad the words and wisdom to bring so much clarity to so manysituations, yet he had such an appreciation for those who could stillsee life through the eyes of a child and find joy in youthful living.

Today and for so many days here after,there will be a hole in the hearts of those who loved Carl. My heart isbursting with the hurt today, and so is SLG’s. We loved Carl and theone thing we really wanted was that hug he promised. We were countingdown the days to the bunny party. SLG thought those angels she sent tothe hospital did the trick. Now we know those angels had anothermission.

The one thing I know for sure is he won’tbreak that promise though. He will be waiting on the otherside, his arms wide open, big grin lighting up that warm face, thatdeep booming laugh filling the air and a bear hug ready.

The lack of his presence on this board isgoing to be like a heavy fog hanging over us for a while. But afterwe’ve gotten over our shock and we’ve mourned our loss, we can bestserve and respect him by remembering the things he taught us andreferring to the information he so generously shared with us wheneverit was needed. He was, after all, a teacher, and what better way for usto pay tribute to him than to continue to learn from him even after heis gone.

So long my friend. I’ll see you on the other side.

Roses.gif

Love, Raspberry

Latest posts

Back