Buck Jones Died

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
While I've never met Buck (Carl) in person, Ialways looked forward to his well thought out words andkindnessthat he expressed in each post. myheartfelt prayersgo out to his family and friends rightnow. Sorry, I just don't know what else tosay...*sniffles*

:sad:

Oh no- what terrible news.

Buck has offered such great advise to all of us & will be greatly missed. What a shock.

May he be remembered for all his love he gave for his & everyone else's bunnies.

Sue

Sendingour condolences to the Lewis family.

Buck, you were a great man, who was humble andrefused to take credit upon yourself. That made you evengreater. You welcomed us when we signedup on this forum and made us feelspecial. Here is the very firstpost you wrote to us when we joined.......

"Welcome aboard! I must say that the two of you haveapproached bunny ownership in an almost "textbook" picture perfect wayin many respects...from bunny sitting first, to researching, toadopting, and to "lurking" around here to see if we warrant yourparticipation.

I'm looking forward to what the you two will have to say in the future here!"

Buck

We will miss you......:tears2: And when Ilook atbunnies now I will always seeBuck Jones in them.

:magicwand: Rainbows!

The forum and Rabbits Only has suffered a greatloss today. Our heartfelt condolences go to his family and all hisfriends here on the forum.
I know his tremendous wisdom and knowledge will be terribly missed.

Since I heard this terrible news, I feel solost. I always regarded Buck as a friend that you knew would give wellthought out advice, and encouragement - thanks to him I got my firstbunny kiss of Pernod. I can't imagine how his wife, family, Carolyn andall his friends must feel today. We have lost a great man, a kind,genuine man, and the Bunny world will miss him so much. I know Buckbelieved in The Rainbow Bridge, and I think out loss is the bunniesgain. I can't think of anyone better qualified to take care of all ourdear departed rabbits, and I know Maxwell Goodbunny (his beloved Maxie)will be so happy to have him there today.

God Bless you Buck. I am sure we will meet on the other side. We willnever forget you -Jan, Pernod and Perry xx

I am totally at a loss for the words that need saying .
Mrs Lewis , Carolyn I am so sorry , Myheart is truely broken . I knew getting up this morning itwas going to be a very bad day NEVER inmy wildest dreams would i havesuspected such heartbreaking news .Im sorry I wasnt here earlierto help with the Pain andsorrow , I am just now logging in, This Is the first Post I sawand responded too . Excuse me Ihave to ask a very special Personto watch over Buck .

Carolyn wrote:
Carl J. Lewis, known to us as Buck Jones, died this morning at 6:00 in his home.

:tears2:
I'm so sorry to hear about this. My prayers go with you and to his wife.

I've just spokento Carolyn again and she wanted you all to know that Carl's son calledher before he got on the plane to fly to the Missus' home. He wanted tomake sure that Carolyn had let Buck's beloved Bunny Forum know that hewas gone.

Carolyn assured him that she had done sofirst thing this morning and that his loving friends had already leftthree pages of beautiful notes expressing theirsympathies.

Carolyn also wantsall of you toknowthat she has received your emails and PMs and is readingthem as she can and very much appreciates your loving words of supportand all the prayers being sent her way.

As you can imagine, she is completely andtotally devastated right now and just isn't up to returning thosemessages yet.As soon as she is feeling up to it she willrespondto eachand every one of you.

Raspberry

Carl and Carolyn's Cali ~

BuckCali2.jpg

Wishing Buck and his entire family the bestduring these difficult times...He maintained his pleasant sense ofhumor only a few days ago....a hero of sorts.

Melissa and family.

I'm new to theforum, but I enjoyed reading Buck's thoughtful replies to concernedbunny owners . My deepest sympathies go out to the family andfriends of Buck Jones.

Reading the replies in thisforumhas made me feel that Buck was a very specialperson indeed. I'll be praying for his family andfor you, his friends .

Kadish Tolesa

Latest posts

Back