Buck Jones Died

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carolyn

Reaction score
Carl J. Lewis, known to us as Buck Jones, died this morning at 6:00 in his home.

:tears2:

OMG! Please send the Missus mysympathies. I'm glad he was home when he went.That's how I would want to go- at home with my family.

He will be greatly missed.

36_1_44.gif

I can't believe it. I'm just...in shock. Buckwas such a great man. This place won't be the same without him. Wow. Ican't believe he's gone.

Sending out prayers for the Missus and his family...

:pray:

Oh no not Buck my most deepest sympathy is sentto the family on the loss of a wonderfull man.Carolyn i'm so sorry youmust be devastated as well'you have lost a very special friend .Buckjones you are going to be missed deeply .OMG i'm so sorry everyone i'mheartbroken.:shock2::pray::tears2::sad::rainbow:

Carolyn is devastated. She may not be back online today.

I'm devastated. I haven't told Sebastian's Little Girl yet....

I can't even say my piece on what theworld has lost until I've taken care of that chore.

Raspberry

My mentor, my friend, is gone. Throughthe years, he has taught me so much and brought me through some prettyhard times, with my rabbits. He will be greatly missed, notonly by me but, by all. I am sure that he has already arrivedat The Rainbow Bridge and is now whole, hale, healthy, and frolickingwith the buns that were waiting for him.
So, my friend, good-bye for now.

Carolyn will post where to send flowers, donations, etc..

Charlotte

aww im so sorry to hear that i know i didnt knowhim but as you guys were going on about him it seemed ive know him forages!!anyways my prayers are with him and hisfamily!!:pray::tears2::sad:

OMG, how awful.....I thought he was doing so much better......:(:(

My deepest sympathies to his families........omg....I'm just in shock here.....:(:(

Now all the bunnies at rainbow bridge have the most wonderful and caring man to look after them!

What sad news to wake up to thismorning.:(I never knew Buck personally, but was reallylooking forward to meeting him at the Boathouse Party. Buck you were awise man and and I sort of considered you the surrogate father of theforum. My deepest sympathies to the Missus.

OMG .... i cant believe thishappened! my deepest condolences andprayers go out to his family. :pray:rest in peace buck....take good care of all the buns at rainbow bridge!!

I'm still in shock. I'vealways had such great respect for Carl and religiously read his wellthought out, insightfulposts. He's been a familiarpresence on forums for many years and was very well respected.

We will miss him.

Good bye old friend, rest well. :rose:

Pam

buckjones.jpg

Oh my god...

I just signed on... and to hear this devestating news. I am so in shock.

I was so looking forward to meeting him next month. I justcant believe he is gone. My heart felt sympathies to theMissus.

I know Buck will continue to watch over us, but I just wish he wasnt taken from us so soon.

::In tears:: God Bless Buck... God Bless.

m.e. wrote:
Ican't believe it. I'm just...in shock. Buck was such a great man. Thisplace won't be the same without him. Wow. I can't believe he's gone.

Sending out prayers for the Missus and his family...

:pray:

This is exactly what I'm thinking. Oh my gosh. :shock:

Being a new member I barely knew Buck Jones, butof his posts that I read, it was not hard to tell that he was indeed avery special soul. My heart goes out to all of you here who werefriends with Buck (Carl), and to his wife and family. I can onlyimagine how upsetting this must be, as I am sitting here with tears inmy eyes as well. May the angels watch over this gentle loving soul, andmay he be surrounded by his animal friends on the other side of theRainbow Bridge.

God now has one more beautiful angel at his side...

poster-jesus-geths-23.jpg

I am so sorry to hear this :( Send my condolences to his family please.

*hugs* Carolyn

Virginia

An unbelievable loss. I'm in shock, too.

To Carl's family and friends, I am so sorry. I know Carolyn must be inconsolable.

The buns at the bridge must be overjoyed.

Rest in peace, Carl. You'll always be missed by those of us left behind.

Laura

Latest posts

Back