Buck Jones Died

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will be online tomorrow to at 8.00pm to pay myrespects to Buck as well'i would'nt be any where else.Carolyn it'sgoing to be a sad long day for you tomorrow my thoughts will be withyou and the family.Bless you all :star: :pray:

JimD wrote:
Ifondly refer to that drawing as "The Buckbow":rainbow:

What an awesome thought! I don't knowthat I'll ever look at a rainbow again without thinking about it thatway! ;)

Sebastian's Little Girl saved theoriginal picture, the one with her name on it beside Buck's (she didn'tlike it very much that I blocked out her name for privacy sake on theinternet) Anyway, she saved the original to hand deliver to him at thebunnyparty....

I have to think of something really greatto do with it. I might make a Buck Jones section in herscrapbook and put it in there...

Raspberry

Dear Missus I ask my momma to make me anew avatar and I thot you would like to see it. We are having happyfaces in it.

PS- Carolyn did you send up the heleum baloon to Buck yet? Ihavnt done mine yet. I am going to put a speshel picshier and a letteron mine. My Grandma always gets her speshel baloons when I send hers toheaven so we shuld send Bucks that way to.

Love SLG

(edit from Momma- you have to hit your refresh button to see her new avatar)

SLG: You are just such a sweetheart.I'm sure the Missus will love your new avatar. Buck willdefinitely get your special balloon.

Jen

I was telling Buck's wife and daughter about what you're all doing. They are so deeply touched.

When I spoke to Helen tonight, she asked me to get her into the forumtomorrow night so that she can see this thread. She was so moved by theavatars, the gathering of his posts, etc.

I didn't know about the lighting of the candles tomorrow at 3:00 p.m.EST - U.S.A. I so look forward to greeting them tomorrow morning andtelling them about the candle lighting. Buck will LOVE That! He'll seethat. The Heaven's will see that.

Helen always would say to Carl, "Carl, you have to take care ofyourself because just think about all of those people on the rabbitforum without your knowledge and insight!"

Buck loved the fact that this forum was International, informative, andthat it was welcome to all rabbit fanciers everywhere. He'd either givea giggle at the candles all over the world being lit for him and say,"Oh My!" or he'd say with a smile and a nod of the head, "That's Cool."

-Carolyn

P.S.

SLG, no I haven't gotten my balloon yet, but the picture And the lettersounds like a Great, Great Idea. I don't know What I'll say in myletter. I hope that it's not too heavy for the balloon.

So sorry to hear this terrible news.
My thoughts and prayers are with his family and friends. :tears2:

God Bless Buck's Family. God, please help them through his passing.

Buck touched everyone he met. Long may his spirit live within us and affect the way we live.

Amen

Sebastians Little Girlwrote:
Dear Missus I ask my momma to make me a newavatar and I thot you would like to see it. We are having happy facesin it.

PS- Carolyn did you send up the heleum baloon to Buck yet? Ihavnt done mine yet. I am going to put a speshel picshier and a letteron mine. My Grandma always gets her speshel baloons when I send hers toheaven so we shuld send Bucks that way to.

Love SLG
Carolyn wrote:
.....he'd say with a smile and a nod of the head, "That's Cool."

-Carolyn

....ditto

Sebastians Little Girlwrote:
Dear Missus I ask my momma to make me a newavatar and I thot you would like to see it. We are having happy facesin it.

Love SLG

SLG, you are a very special young lady, I'm sure 'the Missus' will loveyour new avatar! You and Sebastian look great!

I think it's really wonderful you have balloons to send to heaven, what a great idea!

In my news paper this morning i found a freecd'one of the songs is Eve Cassidy-Over the rainbow i am listening toit now with tears in my eye's'and shall be listening to it againtonight to remember Buck'such a beutifull song.:rainbow::tears2:

I never knew Buck but he sounds like such a wonderful guy! I'm sorry for your loss. :sad:

I am so truly sorry to hear of the loss of whatthis forum has deemed a outstanding and gracious man. I neverhad the chance of talking with him, but like others what I have read onthis forum he was indeed a true friend.

My sympathy to his family and dearest friends

angeldove.jpg

Back