Buck Jones Died

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Buck's ashes will be buried tomorrow in amilitary cemetary at 3:00 p.m. Only immediate family and oneother couple will be there other than myself.

-Carolyn

Carolyn wrote:
Buck really did put on bunnyears and put Missy in a hat when we watched Night of the Lepuson Mischief Night (10/30).

-Carolyn

LOL That just made me laugh so hard hearing that!!!

And now Miss Carolyn what did you do?????

Did you have bunny ears upon your head as well;););););) LOL

Yes. They made me. Buckinsisted that we dress like bunnies and the bunnies dress likehumans. Helen had a full Bugs Bunny costumeon.

-Carolyn

Carolyn wrote:
Buck's ashes will be buried tomorrow in a military cemetaryat 3:00 p.m. Only immediate family and one other couple willbe there other than myself.

-Carolyn

That is 7am friday morning for me here, I'll keep my thoughts for Buckand his 'missus' and family, also for you Carolyn and everyone here atthat time. Even though I am around the other side of the world I willbe doing my best to send everyone love and strength.

I am not a religious person at all but I have a special candle I shall light at 7am for Buck.
I feel like I want to do something.

What a wonderful idea. I'll be sure to do that.

~ in loving memory:pink iris:~

I, like many others, did not get a chance tomeet Mr. Lewis. I am new to the forum but havebeenlurking for a while. I enjoyed reading hiswords, almost hearing him speak so wisely and from his heart.When I read this post after being on vacation for a week the hair on myarms stood straight up, I criedand the first thing that cameinto my head was a vision of him on the bridge that I have pictured inmy mind so many times. It is comforting to know he is therewith our loved ones who passed before us, but more than this is thewonderful, powerful and peaceful energy he has left behind.Almost like a trail of warm sunshine to guide us to that place where wewill meet our babies again. What a gift.

My condolences to his family and friends. Peace be with you all.

Elle

I shared this withBuck's Missus in a letter I wrote to her today- I thought I'd share itwith all of you.

In our family, we have always taught thechildren who were too young to truly understand death, that when aloved one dies, a new star appears in Heaven, and that star is theloved ones star to keep shiny and bright forever after. SLG has a newpicture frame in her room that has glitter-covered stars that danglefrom it. She asked me last night to print off a picture ofBuck for her because he is a new star in Heaven now. She and I decidedher Grandma would probably share the “Guardian Angel” job with Buck.So, nowshe believes she has two Guardian Angels.

Raspberry

Awwwww that is so touching. Your daughter is soloving and patience. The Missus will be happy with tears in her eyesbecause SLG will touch her heart all the way knowing that Buck will beher Guardian Angel. I started to cry when I read this. The missus willbe very pleased.

Rest in Peace Buck Jones

Angel

RaspberrySwirl wrote:
I shared this with Buck'sMissus in a letter I wrote to her today- I thought I'd share it withall of you.

In our family, we have always taught thechildren who were too young to truly understand death, that when aloved one dies, a new star appears in Heaven, and that star is theloved ones star to keep shiny and bright forever after. SLG has a newpicture frame in her room that has glitter-covered stars that danglefrom it. She asked me last night to print off a picture ofBuck for her because he is a new star in Heaven now. She and I decidedher Grandma would probably share the “Guardian Angel” job with Buck.So, nowshe believes she has two Guardian Angels.

Raspberry

Just beautiful. That loving, sweet little girl. She never seizes to amaze me.

Vickie

DaisyNBuster wrote:
Zee wrote:
I will be havinga moments silence. A Candle will be lit in Munich, Germany inhonor of Buck.
Good Idea, I was thinking of everyone who can, get on here and have aminutes silence. 8 o'clock pm for guys from UK.

Vickie
Lovely idea! I will be here at 8 pm too, Vickie (thanks for giving methe time - I wasn't too sure of thedifference) - Jan

RaspberrySwirl wrote:
I shared this with Buck'sMissus in a letter I wrote to her today- I thought I'd share it withall of you.

Raspberry

......bless that little girl with the old soul!!

He loved her so. Got the biggest charge out of her. And her paintings were the last gift he recieved.

Latest posts

Back