Breakfast!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jess_sully

Reaction score
Since I'm eating breakfast right now, I thought this would be a fun thread. What's your favorite thing to eat for breakfast?

Mine would have to be a tie between bagels with cream cheese andSpecial K Fruit & Yoghurt cereal. I eat either of those things(or sometimes both) practically every day. We go through them likecandy! My little brother like's Reese's Puffs though :?yuck.

Well, years ago I used to have terrible eatinghabits, and would have pancakes with loads of butter and syrup, orpan-fried eggs and homefries, or French toast and syrup....things ofthat nature. But since I changed my diet a while back, my breakfast hasbecome pretty much the same thing every day (this is all mixed togetherin one bowl):

Large flaked rolled oats mixed with steel-cut oats, ground flax seed,raisins, whole almonds, pumpkin seed, blueberries, strawberries, and/orraspberries (when available), cinnamon, nutmeg (just a pinch) and somestevia for sweetening.

Must admit, I do miss some foods that I used to eat, but this in itself does taste pretty good, and great nutritionally too :D

Whatabix and Product 19... are those cereals?I've never heard of either one :D Another of my favorite cereals areYoghurt Burst Cheerios... the strawberry or the vanilla kind. I alsoreally like english muffins with melted butter.

Bassetluv- I thought I did good having a fruit with every breakfast andhealthy cereal, but you make me look like a junk food addict, lol!Special K is really good for you, though ;)

Well my absolute favorite is the cinnamon swirl french toast combo at IHOP, but, since I can't go there every day...

I kind of go through phases, I'll eat the same thing every day forabout amonth, then switch. Right now I've beenhaving cinnamon raisin bagels with cream cheese, tasty.

Ok, my dream breakfast would be the following(Ha- notice it's dream.. I'm too tired in the morning to make much moreof an effort then toast or cereal ;))

Fresh Strawberries with sugar on top, cinnamonfrench toast,orange juice, gooey cinnamonbun, and maybe a blueberry muffin:D.

Ok, back to reality. Sometimes I skip breakfast or just eat a handfulof cheerios. Sometiems if I'm feeling fancy I'll toast up a bagel andput butter on it, or even some yogurt.

Mine would have to be a cross between the following:

Nice, sweet, coffee with...

Either a pair of Eggo waffles
or
Bagel (onion, please) and cream cheese
or
Toast and Cottage Cheese
or
(and this one's complicated...)
Chicken Fried Steak with lots of gravy and hash browns (or countrypotatos) and eggs over medium (or scrambled with cheese on top) andpancakes with lots of butter (I don't like syrup unless it's TRUE maplesyrup which is hard to find here in California). I don't eveneat HALF of the meal, but boy is it wonderful for lunch later in theday, too! :)

Hehe...I love food!! Breakfast has to be my favorite!! :D

Oh my goodness...that sounds WONDERFUL!!! I love natural things like that!!

Bassetluv wrote:
Large flaked rolled oats mixed with steel-cut oats, ground flax seed,raisins, whole almonds, pumpkin seed, blueberries, strawberries, and/orraspberries (when available), cinnamon, nutmeg (just a pinch) and somestevia for sweetening.

I've spent the last few years wondering whyanyone would want to eat cheerios for breakfast, and now the cerealbrand has just come out in NZ and I finally get it now! We already havea food here called cheerios, they are little red skinned sausages usedas a finger food at parties.

My favourite breakfast food would have to be french toast with loads ofsalt and pepper, and a huge hot sweet cup of strong english tea. Butbecasue I am waiting for surgery to remove my gallbaldder I pretty muchcan't eat anything rich or yummy, so I just have 1 piece of dry toastand a small coffee for breakfast.

Depends on my mood. I work third shiftso breakfast happens at the end of my day. I love frostedmini wheats, quaker oat squares, and grapenuts mixed withyogurt. But sometimes I eat leftovers or lunch-type food,especially if work was really long and tiring.

Skipping breakfast is bad for your metabolism,dear! *tsk tsk* I used to hate breakfast food, so I hate spaghetti orpizza or things like that for breakfast instead.

I'm not really a breakfast person. If I'm hungry I'll have buttered toast.

Latest posts

Back