Breakfast!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah we call other candy sweets. Or if they are like polo's we call them mints.

The first picture looks like crumpets to me! MMM I love crumpets!

But the second picture looks like just a roll with egg etc in it.

I just thought of something, this isn't really abreakfast food but they are so darned good fried the next day I couldeat them at any time.

I'm talking about perogies. If you know anything aboutUkraniun or Polish food then you probably have heard of them or triedthem.

I think I may have to make some soon.

Soooska

is

Jess_sully wrote:
I love learning little tidbits of information from other countries. Aren't chips also called crisps in Europe?

Crisps here are like walkers, hula hoops etc. Chips for us are thesmallrectangle things made out of potato, whereas fries arebasically thin chips.:D

What, exactly, are hula hoops or walkers? All Ipicture at those words is an old woman with a walker and one of thoseplastic hula hoop toys! :D

Soooska- want to know a strange coincidence? I just had perogies forlunch! I absolutely love them... and you can add whatever seasonings orsides that you want :)

Jess_sully wrote:
What, exactly, are hula hoops or walkers? All I picture atthose words is an old woman with a walker and one of those plastic hulahoop toys! :D

That was exactly what I was thinking, actually it was more like, crisps, what the... lol

I couldn't imagine a walker and a hula hoop being called the same thing, lol.

Homemade sweet potato biscuts with homemade honeybutter! ...and a big mug-o-joe!
...makes for a happy mouth!!:happydance

...almost better than bunnie-kisses ;).

i am not much for breakfast, but i am a fan of oatmeal with mini M&Ms in it!

i also like: cheese burgers, ice cream, cheeze and mushroom pizza, and cold fried rice. . .

during the week i am up at about5 am, so i normally justbring a glade ware container of oatmeal with me to make up at work. . .

This morning breakfast consisted of coffe, a pain killer, and my heating pad.
:disgust

I usually eat either a Slimfast bar or a Poptart (I'm all over the place!).

However, my VERY favorite thing is to go to the local bagel shop and get a breakfast bagel.

They put egg, cheese, and ham or bacon on a bagel, and it'sHEAVEN! Not like those crappy ones they make at fast foodrestaurants, either. These are to die for.

Yummmmmmm.....................

I'm getting one tomorrow before my daughter's soccer game.

Laura wrote:
However, my VERY favorite thing is to go to the local bagelshop and get a breakfast bagel.

They put egg, cheese, and ham or bacon on a bagel, and it'sHEAVEN! Not like those crappy ones they make at fast foodrestaurants, either. These are to die for.

Yummmmmmm.....................
mmmmmmmyum!!!

cheryl

Latest posts

Back