Breakfast!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jess_sully wrote:
Whatabix and Product 19... are those cereals? I've neverheard of either one :D Another of my favorite cereals are Yoghurt BurstCheerios... the strawberry or the vanilla kind. I also really likeenglish muffins with melted butter.

Bassetluv- I thought I did good having a fruit with every breakfast andhealthy cereal, but you make me look like a junk food addict, lol!Special K is really good for you, though ;)
Yeppers....cereal....

product19.jpg

And 'Wheatabix'is a sort of English shredded wheat thingy.

My recently discovered favorite breakfast...

BIG BOY BREAKFAST BUFFET !!!!:colors:

angieluv wrote:
I don't eat breakfasr at all..cannot stand food in themorning......however I can eat a whole cake at 1AM and believe it ornot I'm skinny! :D

Hehe me too! i'm busy in the mornings trying to get the kids of toschool and everything so i usually always skip breakfast,orrrrrrr,iwill eat a yummy cake or something junkish like that,and you wouldn'tbelieve i'm like 49 kilos,Hehe my older sister who is 41 calls me askinny ass lolbecause i can eat what i want when i want and idon't put the weight on at all.

But i am pretty strange because while i'm making the kids breakfast i dont worry about making something for myself:?

Ohh and i love drinking hot milo,i just cannot stand coffee:)

cheryl

For breakfast I have cereal; coco pops, ricekrispies, crunchy nut, weetabix, sugar puffs etc. I love breakfastcereal, I eat it all the time, it doesn't need to be morning! But onlysemi-skimmed milk, I can't stand full fat milk!:vomit:

Buttered cinammon and raison bagels witha mug of vanillia chai latte. Nam nam :heart:

The kind of thing you find on my bedroom floor "the morning after the night before" LOL.

I don't know about in America - in New Zealandwe have both kinds, muffin (like a giant cup cake) and English, whichusually comes split in the middle. Have you ever seen the muffin thingat Mconalds with the egg and bacon in it? It's a bacon McMuffin here inNZ.

You are the first person from the UK I have seen who didn't know what an english muffin was :shock::D.

I have never seen that in Mcdonalds. Ithought they only sold un healthy stuff! I have only heard of the bigcake muffins. Are they like bread then? They just look likerolls to me.

Yep they are sort of breadish. I split them upthe middle and toast them. They are liike a really flat bread roll andsometimes they have an almost vinegar smell when cooking but no vinegartaste.

The bacon Mcmuffin thing here is in the breakfast menu, it's quite yummy. The mcdonalds.co.uk has them on the website.

Linz_1987 wrote:
I have never seen that in Mcdonalds. I thoughtthey only sold un healthy stuff! I have only heard of the big cakemuffins. Are they like bread then? They just look like rollsto me.

I think the closest thing would be a scone without the sweetness and the rasins.

Hmmmm ....or...a poofy flattenedbiscut maybe?!?

A biscuit? A biscuit is a cookie to us who speak British English :D.

They are like bread rolls here but yummier!

Here is a pic of a bacon and egg mcmuffin from mc dees in the uk. Youcan see a muffin in there too at the bottom, the sweet kind.

JimD wrote:
...cold leftover pizza or Chinese food.
Hehe that is what i have for breakfast when we have ordered pizza that night.

I will eat the pizza cold but my boys have to warm it up in themicrowave,last night we ordered chinese and that is what i had forbreakfast this morning,yummy satee steak mmmmmmmmmm,it's not a veryhealthy breakfast but oh well you only live once may as well make themost of it:D

Only times i really eat in the mornings if there is something reallytempting for me to eat other than that i just don't eat breakfast

cheryl

I'll assume that the bagels are bagels, right?!?:?

In the parts of USA,they put "gravy" on their biscuts.....FOR BREAKFAST :D

My idea of a cookie is a Fig Newton, Oreo, Gaucho, or a Chips Ahoy.

JimD wrote:
I'll assume that the bagels are bagels, right?!?:?

In the parts of USA,they put "gravy" on their biscuts.....FOR BREAKFAST :D

My idea of a cookie is a Fig Newton, Oreo, Gaucho, or a Chips Ahoy.

Biscuit with gravy:?,what kind of biscuit would that be,because at themoment i'm visualising a sweet biscuit with gravy poured all over it lol

oh over here in Adelaidethe Mcdonalds do not sell bagles,in fact i have never seen one or tried one

cheryl

Latest posts

Back