Brandy's Nut House

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Comedy.gif

hmmm.....annnd just white????? im picturing a giant snowball right now wit fiery eyes demanding carrots.

Yah Nellie is a very forgiving dog, she still loves him :heartbeat: I figure it was a trade off since she loves to eat his poop, hahahaha I swear the dogs think Snickers is their very own pez dispenser.

I don't know how much Snickers weighs but he's not an overly huge bunny.

This is an absolute HORRIBLE picture of me and I wasn't going to post it but I thought I'd share anyway....me at my worst, Snickers just being adorable.
002-6.jpg

And yup the new guy is a REW...I can't wait to get him, I've been so scared to say anything since I don't want to jinx it but he is an 11mth old Flemish Giant. He lives 4 hours away at the moment but it just happens one of my good friends is going that way on Sunday and is bringing him home for me.

His owner is allergic to him, apparently they had to put his cage in the basement since it was so bad but I added her on Facebook and Im getting a different story there, apparently their dog is attacking him or always trying too and they're tired of him chewing everything (wires, shoes, etc).

They want to renovate their basement but can't until the rabbit is gone. So basically that's his story. His name is Bunny but we are changing it to Squirt I think.

I also already made him his appointment to get fixed, it's on Dec 3rd. He is currently 15lbs (or so they said, I don't know for certain) but here's a pic of him.

These were taken back in March and they said he has grown since then
23862_379614461637_503491637_4187209_3864882_n.jpg

I distorted dude's face since I don't know if he'd wanna be on a rabbit board, lol
23862_379614456637_503491637_4187208_5135614_n.jpg

So that's going to be the new member of the household.....I'm not a fan of REW's AT ALL but there's something about this guy that I just fell in love with.

o hes beautiful...so jealous

oh brandy!! hes GORGEOUS!!..oh my gosh im so excited for you!!!!!!!!!
i cant wait to hear all about him...! alot of people use that excuse about being allergic..what people dont reaLIze is they dont have the kind of dander that say cats have..so altho there are some people allergic to buns ..not as many as u think.their norm allergic to the hay...oh well screw them their loss ur gain ..:)

im not gonna lie,,,,,ur pic manipulation freaked me out a little bit...creepy.

Love the pic of you with Mr. Snickers, the way he closed his eyes and laid in your arm is so cute ! It took Kimiko for a long long longgggggggggggg time to allowed me laying next to her. :D and hello new guy ! :) I can't wait to see how big he is now ! :) What will you name him ? Hehe, I wonder what Snickers will do when he will meet the new guy :) " Mommmmmm ! What is this thing ? Somehow he's look similar to me but he's huge, ahhhhh godzilla !!! " :D hehe.

Thanks guys :hugsquish:

I can't wait to get him home tomorrow, cross your fingers that everything goes smoothly, now that I've let everyone know I am paranoid that something will happen, like she'll give him to someone else or not show up at the planned meeting place, etc etc.

I'm going to get everything ready for him today so when he comes home tomorrow he will be all set.

I admit I'm a basket of mixed emotions, happy, scared, excited, worried, eeeeeeeeee it will be all alright once he's here!

I'm excited to see him too. Hehehehehe :pinkbouce: everything is set ? Hay ? Check ? Pellets ? Check ? Cage or pen ? Check ? Momma ? Oh I think momma Brandy has been ready longggg time ago ! :) hehe.

Hahahaha I love you guys :hugsquish:

It's only 7:19am here, I just got home from work. They are picking up the bunny around lunchtime and they should be home by suppertime so only about 9 more hours to go!!!

:pullhair: I hate waiting so pass the popcorn :popcorn2
I'm glad you guys are here with me waiting, it makes it easier ;)

awww...im so excited for you too. not everyday we get to bring home new bunnis

...Brandy... I just woke up,:bed: yeah second time waking up. We were watching Supernatural and I fell asleep ! It's my first time falling asleep during Supernatural, impossible ! :headsmack Anyway, I'm back on the game ! I'll make us some more popcorn ! :popcorn2

Mmmmmmm I have some caramel popcorn here that I can share :popcorn2

On a side note, I couldn't wait for Supernatural to start, I LOVE shows like that...well the very first one was when their mother was killed, remember the mother going into her babies room cause her baby was crying in his crib and if I rememeber right blood started dripping from the ceiling, she looked up, screamed and then that was the end of her...well right at that moment my own baby started crying in his crib...

I couldn't even go in, I screamed for Craig to go get him, LOL he thought I lost my marbles (not the first time) but I haven't been able to bring myself to watch that show again and my baby is now 5, hahaha :roflmao:

Latest posts

Back