Brandy's Nut House

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I do believe Snickers is feeling better...little sh!t...

007-6.jpg

And he would NOT let go, I lifted my hand and he was hanging off of it so finally I kinda had to fling him off.

All over a darn box, I have a diaper box in his cage that he likes to sleep in, I cut one side out but he had flipped the box so his "door" was facedown on the cage bottom so he couldn't get it, so I thought I would move his box so he could get into it, apparently he didn't want me messin with his stuff :banghead

OW!!! He must be definitely feeling better! :p

Put some hydrogen peroxide and antibacterial cream on that!

And the banana bread comment - I take the banana bread mix in a box (I don't cook at all) and mix chocolate chips in to make a great treat! Then bake it in a 13 x 9 pan. Yummm!

I would totally do that too if I went shopping. I make hubby do the groceries. Otherwise I buy too much. I always walk through going "Hmm, that looks good. Oh! That looks good too!" and before I know it, I have an overflowing cart. :biggrin2:

ooh...ow....Snicks a little cage aggressive?...thats a good bite..all my buns have bit me but wow not as aggressively as that ...thats one pizzed off bunny....ruh roh....well i guess u wont be moving his bed around anymore...
i could just hear him"NO NO ...i like my bed upside down...why are u in my HOUSE...no dont move my couch!..i like it right there...!!!!!!!!not my toilet now??!!..

that looks painful....clean it up real good..he actually didnt let go?...thats weird.

He's still resentful... LOL :p

I hope your hand is healing up already. That looks painful :expressionlessRabbits sure can bite!

LOL I love your sense of humor.Yeah, I bet it is sore as heck :expressionlessI've never been bitten like that and that hurt so I could only imagine... Sheesh.

guess you know better now than not to touch his stuff...lol...ouch. im thankful none of my rabbits have ever bitten me! fallow growls if i touch his rug...he likes it all folded up and fuzzy.

anti bacterial cream should have pain refleif in it! if anything ice it :) at least then its numb lol

I just left it be and it's healing up nicely ;)
Right now it's just annoying because I keep catching the little flap of loose skin on everything. It hasn't toally dried up yet but once it does I'll just rip it off, lol

ick...lol...im looking at food recips as i read that and it totally killed my appetite and want to play with raw meat!

haha I did it last night, I was sick of catching it on everything so off it came.

I cleaned my windows yesterday and got into a fight with one of the screens and ended up ripping out another chunk on my finger...my poor hand has seen better days, LOL

Didn't you say just got 50lbs of timothy hay? That may be why you are sneezing!! :)

I found out the hard way that I am severely allergic to timothy hay. Never knew it until Muppet came along though. So now she is on botanical hay or orchard grass and I've stopped sneezing. ;)

Latest posts

Back