Brandy's Nut House

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh yah and Snickers is back to being a booger. I put shavings in his cage cause I prefer shavings, sometimes he pees right beside his litter box and I like that the shavings absorb it, when I left his cage empty for 2 weeks after his neuter I would pick up his litter box to clean it and it would be urine soaked underneath, NICE!! So once he was all healed I put the shavings back in, anywho he has decided it's great fun to DIG DIG DIG all his shavings out and onto the floor...

So I was sweeping them up this morning and he was grunting at the broom everytime I would get it too close to his cage. He has also taken to peeing in his food bowl, I thought it was because his food bowl was in his litter box and it was just getting in the way, so I put the food bowl over by his cardboard box and nope he still pees in it.

Seriously, this boy is trying to drive me crazy, but he's still oh so snuggly and cute so I guess I can forgive him! I feel bad since he has only been getting kitchen run time since I don't want him chewing all the Christmas wires in the living room, I block off the entry way and he runs in the kitchen, he seems ok with it but I feel awful!

I wanna change his name to Digger but nobody else likes it, haha

I'm sooo happy to hear that Pickles is doing great :) Woopee !!!! Your boy is very healthy. Healthy from momma's love ;)
How are you feeling ? I hope you will feel better soon.
Get well soon, Brandy.
Hugs :hug2:

The last post on page 12 tells you how I'm feeling, LOL I feel like I've been run over by a truck and then some.

Craig is now sick as well and I feel bad cause he has to keep putting my eye drops in since I can't do it by myself...Corbin my 8 yr old had an earache all last evening and crashed early...they all still have runny noses and coughs as well.

I feel like this will never end.
Thanks so much Vircia, I am so glad they're now both fixed and doing well, I just can't wait until after Christmas, then Pickles gets to move upstairs with the rest of us, I've been waiting so long for this!

wow i missed that pickles got fixed??. im so glad it went well with him!.yay everybodies done now huh?..thats gotta be a major relief..
now we gotta worry about u .i hope u start feeling better soon..especially for christmas ...its tough to enjoy when ur coughin up a hairball.;)
are u sure Snicks isnt just hiking his butt up too high and his pee is goin over the edge?..4 of my male buns need deeper poop boxes cuz of this..i used to find pee under the poop box too and in their food cup ..until i got deeper boxes..my girls just nestled down in the middle of the poop box...not the boys...nope.:nope:

what a time to be so sick Brandy :(
and of course the mama is the one who does the majority of everything ( it seems anyway). It's not even a good time of year to go on strike! I do this periodically but things have to be done.
I hope you feel better soon. I feel so bad for you. It's a helpless feeling. If I lived closer, I'd be bringing you chicken soup and anything else you needed! :hug2:

Yup, he got fixed yesterday morning ;)

So the boys went to see Santa today then we come home and the boys were playing...all of a sudden Tysin started screaming, him and Dakin were playing with a measuring tape and Tysin split his finger open, so we just got back from the hospital and they glued and taped it then put a covering on it...

I'm exhausted!

aww only thing that sucks about hospitals is the expensive bill to go with...super glue is great for cuts!!! lol

i will now remember not to let my bf or child play with measuring tapes.

Thanks Dave, I actually do believe everyone is feeling a little better today, I was up most of the night with my tooth and the lady I sit with was up alot as well so I didn't get much sleep so I came home, took some tylenol and went back to bed.

Corbin's ear ache came back last night with a slight fever but he is feeling better today, I have a very mild earache but I can now see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Brenda, I'm in Canada so it doesn't cost us a cent to go to the hospital.

wow...lucky you -.- i would totally not mind those 700-800$ bills ive had for higher taxes

Wait, Lisa. I'm coming with you ! hehehe :)
Get well soon, Brandy.
Wow, I can't wait to see how Pickles will react when he will finally come upstairs. Waiting is torturing,right ? :)
Get good rest and I hope you will recover soon.
:big kiss:

Yup, Canada has a great medicare system, you don't pay for anything, operations, having babies, everything is free.

You have to pay for your meds of course at the drug stores but most of us have insurance so we only pay a very small fee, usually $2-10.

I am now done sitting with the 93 yr old until Dec 29th, this is awesome since I really need to sleep in my own bed right now, I babysit this week but then I am done that until Jan 3rd, Thursday can't get here soon enough!!

My stomach is 'off' today, if I get the flu on top of what I have now you might as well just kill me, LOL

So Snickers and Pickles met for the first time this morning, Snickers stayed in his cage while Pickles explored a bit...

"huh....I thought I saw a bunny?"
033-1.jpg

"psssst over here!!"
034.jpg

"well HELLO"
035-2.jpg

"Nooooooo, don't go"
037-1.jpg

"frig, I wish Mom would let me out"
040-1.jpg

I REALLY hope these 2 can become friends!!

Well tomorrow I will have no choice but to get my prescription filled, one of the girls I babysit for is a dental assisant, she also works in the same office as my dentist, well she brought me a prescription home the other day, she explained everything my tooth was doing to my dentist and he said it was most likely infected, I thought I could get away without filling it but it hurts so bad tonight, not to mention my throat still hurts, I cough so hard I puke and my nose is still running...there must be an underlying infection someplace since I am going on 3 weeks of being sick.

I feel miserable tonight, I laid down with Tysin at bedtime and only woke when Craig called from work, he works until 10 tonight, went to take the dogs out for a pee and realize we're having a fluke snowstorm, YES!!!

Anyways I feel rotten, sucking back OJ and advil like it's going out of style, I just wanna be able to breath again and be pain free, not asking for too much.

:yawn:

oh Brandy those pics are awesome!!..just look at the size difference in them..holy moly Pickles is a big dude!..
i hope u get better Brandy aint nothing hurts worse then a toothache...grrr.:cry2

Back