Bramble's Pregnancy's Closer!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WE HAVE BABIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMGOSH I'M SO EXCITED!!! I didn't get to count them this morning, i wasa little late...she had them all in the nest! I think there are likeseven, i'll be home to count late tonight, i'm at school and can't talklong, YAY! I'm so excited!

I went down there this morning to check on her, i noticed that she wasVERY thin, and she also had blood on her back legs, i was so excited, ilooked in and she had pulled so much fur! The babies were alive andwarm, she actually had htem all in the nest!

I suspected that she'd kindle last night, and i set my alarm to go offevery two hours so i could run down stairs, pull on shoes run down tothe barn and check on her, BUT! I set the stupid alarm for twelve PMinstead of twelve AM! I was so mad at myself....

They're happy, healthy, warm, cute! Momma was in a much better mood.Sorry i couldn't count them, as i said, i was late, and i havescholastic bowl right after school, and then 4-H right after that, i'llget the pictures in VERY late...and i'll be able to count them then too!

A VERY happy,

Ellie:cool::cool::D:D:p:p:):):)

Bramble.I am so happy for you Ellie. What a long day you poor girl. It'll willbe awesome to see pics but if you are tired they can wait untiltomorrow ok. The punkins aren't going anywhere. I am shaking I am soexcited.

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tina

:)YAY CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! THAT IS SO GOOD ANDQUITE A LARGE LITTER BY THE SOUNDS OF IT TOO, I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE BYLOOKING AT HER TUMMY - WOW I CANT WAIT TO SEE PICS!!!!!!!!!!!

LEANNE:):D:):D:)

Thanks, guys!

The scholastic bowl meet was cancelled (apparently everyone knew butme, go figure:?)....so i'll be home until 6:15, that's when i leave for4-H...

I counted the cuties! She had five! Two of the girls (hopefullythere'll be two girls) will be named Bracken and MJ...i took pictures!They're loading.

Ellie:D

Congratulations to both you, Ellie and toBramble. I am just so happy for you. Words can't express how relieved Iam. God knew you nedded a few minutes with the babies see.;)

I can't wait to see the little ones. Bracken, I've never heardthat I'll have to go look it up. Very cool name though, very different.MJ(?) meaning...?:?:p

Tina

Here's a picture of the nest box, i've moved the fur over so you can see the kits a little.

Ellie
100_1240.jpg

WOW, they are so cute!!Congrats, can't wait tosee more pictures!!! She pulled a lot ofhair!!vgfbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbberkerkerkerkerkerkerkerkerkerkerkerkerkerkerkerkerkerkerkerkerkerkerkf!

Sorry about that I couldn't get my cat off the key board, She is pregnantand about to burst!! Bye!4 STUPID CAT!

Iam so moved Ellie. They are just awesome. I can't get over howbeautiful. Thank you so much for sharing. I am right there with youdoll. I can't wait to see more.

Tina

WTG !!!! Brambie , WTG!!!grammy Ellie , geeshshe pulled tons of hair , poorthing got any still let forherself?

Babies are waycute cant wait forthe bunny napping pictures to show upso i can pick which ones imgonna snealer in and swipe lol .Again Congradulations !!!!

Latest posts

Back