Bramble's Pregnancy's Closer!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bramble Briar86

Reaction score
Found her carrying hay around a couple days ago!

100_1133.jpg

Ellie

oh my goodness, that is too cute!

Look at the adorable Mommy. It doesn'tget any cuter than this. I love this picture. Give her kisses from me.How cute. I can barely contain myself now what am I going to do withbabies to coo over. So very cute.

Tina

Lol, Tina, you're such a fruit cake:pinthe kindest way though, in the kindest way. I'll post LOADS more in afew days....hehehe, including the pregger mommy belly! I'll sendBrambiepoo some kissies from you!

Ellie

bunnylover78642 wrote:
So cute,,, so when is she do? How is she doing? Getting fatI bet...:)
She's doing very well, thank you. She's due April 14th, so it's comingup soon. She's mellowed out a little from her normally "I'm Miss Queen"attitude, maybe she's becoming more of an Angel? lol, i doubt it, thiswill be her third pregnancy that i'm aware of. Her belly is gettinglarger, hopefully i didn't miscalculate her pregnancy this time!:D

Ellie

dajeti2 wrote:
It takes a fruit cake to know a fruit cake dear:p:p

Iam going to hold you to that you know. I want to see this fat litle belly. :D

Tina
'tam a fruit cake:p**shhhh, i've never even tasted one!** haha! i'vealready done all the animal chores, ulg, 31 animals is a lot to takecare of! I'll get some of that fat belly for you when i go back outthere for the second round of checking on them! i was sitting on mystool watching her and the chicks again and she just flopped onto herside and lightly panted, i would've opened the door for her but theweek-old chicks can't have drafts....:cool:

Ellie

She just looks so cute. Just way toocute. Poor girl kinda warm awww. How much longer does she have no? I amso excited:D! Her nose looks so funny in hte second pic poor girl. Giveher a kiss for me when you go back out there.

Tina

Ellie!

I missed this post, completely. This is the Best Picture!! To the photographer: Good Eye!

Look at her stuff that mouth and those little teeth looks so healthy and bright. How's the baby girl doing today?

100_1131.jpg

-Carolyn

aww just soo cute!! i love her!!

do u think it wil be hard to look after a litter of new bornscoz i was thinking bout it!!not now l8er on!! coz i was thinking ofgetting fluffy spayed and muffin a mum one time!

Thanks!

Back