Bramble's Pregnancy's Closer!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dajeti2 wrote:
I am so excited. C'mon Bramble girl, we are all waiting.Ellie how in the world do you stay so calm. I'm bouncing out of my seatand I keep checking in here to see lol. Prayers have been said andfingers are crossed.

Tina

Thanks, Tina! I've got more news, no babies yet though:(.

Okay, i just went out and checked on them, and i put my hand on herbelly, and felt stronger kicks! OOOOOO MY GOSH! I also felt a HEAD!!!

It was so precious, i ran up here as fast as my knees would allow andquickly posted this....the thing was that i felt the head down in whatwould be the birth canal....most likely tonight! She's gonna make me go(more) insane if she doesn't kindle soooon!

Ellie

Tell Bramble, no pressure or anything butI have to go to bed early and I would just love to know that you andthe kits are happy healthy and asleep hint hint.Ellie, Iam keeping you and Bramble in my prayers.

Bramble HurryPlease?

Tina and Apollo

Dagnabbit! Every time I see that youhave posted on this thread, Ellie, I get all excited and hold my breathwhile I click on that little arrow...then no babies yet.

I'm dying of suspense! :D

What a Beautiful Momma!

I love this picture. It reminds me of the link that Mambo orm.e. that was a song about guinea pigs.http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/guineapig.php

100_1161.jpg

Carolyn wrote:
What a Beautiful Momma!

I love this picture. It reminds me of the link that Mambo orm.e. that was a song about guinea pigs.http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/guineapig.php
i love albinoblacksheep.com....i have the llama song and Amburgers and Wootbeer memorized......lol.

No kits yet:X....argh, she may not come as early as isuspected.....she's due this Thurday...hopefully kits soon! She's stillnot eating the much, but is urinating and pooping so i know nothing'swrong in that sense...hopefully SOON!

Ellie

Ellie ::Do we have Babies YET!!!!!!!!!curious minds just have to know, im dieing here to find out !!!!!!!!!!!!

:(No babies yet....she's pulled more fur andstraightened out her nest more....really am expecting them at anytime...She's driving me insane...i keep checking on her like everyhour! I definitly think really soon, she's 31 days tomorrow...

Ellie

Do we have babies? Please say we have babies. please, please please?

How is she this morning Ellie? I'm sorry about last night. Ikept getting booted off. I also wasn't feeling good so I went to bedearly.

Tina

Latest posts

Back