Bramble's Pregnancy's Closer!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tina- Sure thing! add away. lol, there are some more i took of her belly, but they aren't as good. Thanks!

Kyo-Happy Early Birthday!

All i can say is that i'm suspicous,she hardly touched her food last night, and scattered hay EVERYWHERE!I'm thinking she may kindle early, so i went ahead and put the nest boxback in agian....yay! Kits and Kittens!

Ellie:cool:

Congratulations! Has she pulled any fur yet?
her belly is huge - when Roxy was pregnant, she was still quite skinny. Do you reckon it will be a large litter?

Hope everything goes well, Leanne :)

RusselandRoxy wrote:
Congratulations! Has she pulled any fur yet?
her belly is huge - when Roxy was pregnant, she was still quite skinny. Do you reckon it will be a large litter?

Hope everything goes well, Leanne :)
Nope, no fur yet, the farm's been loud and busy, with mowing and rakingand gardening, so i don't think she's all settled down yet, althoughit's not that loud. It's pretty hot out today and the chicks are older,so i went ahead and opened up the coop door and let Briar have accessto the chicken run.....

i can't remember who said it, but, they said that their large litters kindled early, so, i don't know!lol

I sure hope everything goes as planned. Thanks:D

Ellie

Just popping in to let you know I'm thinking of you and Bramble.

Will say a prayer that all goes well.

:)

-Carolyn

Oh Ellie, I have faith everything will beok. I will say a prayer just to be on the safe side. I am so excitedfor you. I can only imagine how excited you are. I'd be hopping aroundlike crazy lol. I'll keep checking in here to see what's goingon.

Thank you so much for letting me add Bramble and her belly to my screen saver. I love it.

Tina

This is so exciting! ^_^Remember to update us on how it goes! I'm sure Bramble will give birthto healthy young and pretty buns. ;)

Oh wow - i am sure they are coming sooon! Goodluck with them - you must let us know when they are born. My guess istonight!!! You must keep us updated on how it goes, lol!!!!!!!!

Leanne:)

I am so excited Ellie.You said you thought they may come early,so hopefully it's soon. I know you will be besides yourself withexcitement but please don't forget to jump on here for a sec and let usknow ok? I for one am crazy with excitement lol. I will say a prayerfor her and for you that all goes we safely and smoothly.

Tina

Since you live in Illnois. I'm selling dutchbunnies in Iowa. Tell me if you want one ok. They are due on the 23rd.I will sell them on the end of May.

Paiten

:shock::shock:I was out petting Bramble andcooing over her, and i put my hand on her belly and i could feel thekits kicking! It was so awesome, i felt two or three little kitskick out! Awwww, i hope she kindles soon, thanks for all thewell-wishes!

Ellie

Now? Did it happen yet? I will be on here intillmy mom pulls me off and drags me to bed some make sure they are here bynine!!:DJK with ya! I really hope everything goes alright!

LOL, nothing yet. I just went out and checked onthem....again! She hasn't pulled out any more fur or used any of thenew hay i put in for her. However coma she has sued the hay she putinto the nest box and actually made a nest with it! This IS soEXCITING!

Ellie

I am so excited. C'mon Bramble girl, weare all waiting. Ellie how in the world do you stay so calm. I'mbouncing out of my seat and I keep checking in here to see lol. Prayershave been said and fingers are crossed.

Tina

Latest posts

Back