Bo's Bunnies and other pets

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, Bo was actually between my ankles in that pic..... Lexi put him there LOL.

The thing that I think is just so cute about Clover is her teeny little feets!

[align=center]
tonyvalentine.png
[/align]

:roflmao:That's adorable! I was holding him today and he was so happy cause he is still shedding. I brushed him and he flopped ON me!

Tony got his big hutch moved into my son's room this week. He was not in a big enough cage and we decided he's not living outside EVER.... He's very happy now...

I'll get Elf some photos! Promise!

I haven't had a chance to take more photos today since our pipes were frozen, and we had to go get the car from the repair shop tonight....... it's just been a heck of a day.....

Here are a couple of photos from the barn. This is Dakota meeting Catalina for the first time. In the second picture you can see Cat right behind Lexi in her pen. Kota was trying to get to her....... the horses ADORE that goat!

KotaMeetsCat.jpg

KotalooksforCat.jpg

Yep, Kota is a big sweetie tho. He had a kitten when he lived in another barn. It stayed in his stall with him most of the time. Isn't that funny?

I've heard of horses and kitties getting along quite well. My mum's cousin, Jim, owns two horses and a menagerie of other critters. They have "feral" barn cats. When they moved there, they had their house cats, which were altered. One day, a cat showed up in their barn. They couldn't catch it because it was feral. Another showed up, and another, etc. Eventually, the feral cats had kittens, etc, and they are everywhere! They made a deal with a vet in their area to speuter the kitties, so there's no more breeding. The babies are so tame, you wouldn't know that their parent's are psycho! All the little kitties sleep in the horse's area of the barn (sometimes with their pygmy goats). It was cute to walk out to the barn and see 5+ kittens sleeping up on top of a big old horse!

Off topic, but yeah, cute, nonetheless! :p

I think it's so cool they are friendly like that!

Here are some TONY photos for his fan club! He is sort of a lazy boy or hides behind the woodstove so there isn't much going on in these!

No Pictures, Please, I'm snuggling with Mommy

Tony9.jpg

Did you say something about food?

Tony11.jpg

Check out my Zeus impression!

Tony10.jpg

Does the back of my ears look ok?

Tony7.jpg

I think I'll take a nap with Lexi.....

Tony6.jpg

He loves nose kisses! The others hate them! LOL!

See all of his whiskers? Bo has very few and they are short and curly. Clover has them but not as many and we don't feel them as easily cause she's tiny....... Tony's tickle you to death LOL!

I *love* the new pics, but you know.... I want to see the one of Bo in the toy horse barn again. (Hint, hint. :))

Latest posts

Back