Beezille's Buns

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well after leaving a couple messages and sending a picture to the people...they said that was her but that they had gotten a new baby bunny and i could keep her...i was like what....so i guess she is staying i dont know really. levi doesnt want another bunny right now...planning to get her spayed in a couple weeks then i guess try fallow from there. i would rather have two cages and litter boxes and such than 3...and her temp cage is so tiny but not much room right now to get something better for her. i am kinda disappointed in people.

i took pictures but my comp has a virus so it will be a minute before i canpost pictures.

just kinda...blah right now -.- really upset with people and stupidity right now.

ya me neither. how they treat animals or people.
my animals are all nicer to eachother than people are to one another...

well the boys hung out on the patio last night while construction was going on next door. so proud they just sat there ignoring it while the dog flipped out...it was a wow moment.
sam is doing great still from the nueter but there has been no change in his litter habits yet...i dont see how he is perfectly fine with laying on rabbit poop -.-
fallow got out of his cage actually last night...first time in awhile when i didnt have to tease him out with treats. well i laid down reading and he came close enough for my fingers to touch his nose and licked me and then let me pet him for a bit...then he ran off into his cage and pouted the rest of the night for some reason. but this morning he was lying by my feet and all being the old bunny he was before him and mimzy were even bonded.

little mo is having possibly her first experiance with a cardboard box with hay and craisons in it. shes loving it and very super excited to sit there and destroy something. :)

she seems happy :) she has shredded it and lays on it and right now is having her out of cage time...she just sits there at stares at me nervously though. no binkies yet so far...and she is such a soft little thing. not rexy fur, but still fleecey feeling

meet the puppy...who is currently harassing fallow and doesnt get the growling means go away.
1024.jpg

IMG_0007.jpg

IMG_0006.jpg

and this is mo...she does not like banananas or craisons or cherrios. she covers them up with hay :) what an easy girl to please!!!
10244.jpg

10246.jpg

and me and sam...my cuddle bug now that fallow is all anti social
91214.jpg

and as much as i wish mo is not potty trained...she refuses to even learn....and thats her temp cage until i figure out what to do for her. i know its small. she gets plenty of run time though 5-10 hours, no worries.

thanks :) mia is a huge pain though...4 weeks we have had her and still pooping in the house. schedules and crates dont help much she just is so into playing then shes like o i gtg now now now and its to late to catch it.

mo is a sweet girl but very shy...even for a dwarf. she played on the patio this morning and last night...sat with her a bit this morning (SO COLD OUT!!) she is finally getting to the point where she will just with fingertip reach of me and ill pet her, she will sniff me and run off. this morning she let me play with her ears though and nudged me when i stopped. she just needs a little tlc and someone to show her that life aint that bad.

will get her spayed and then after she calms down hopefully bond her with the boys or fallow. i am hoping with fallow...he needs it badly.

although he did hang out under my feet this morning while making breakfast so he got nana snacks and a cheetoh (i know bad) and he laid down and has KANKLES!!! as much as i keep cutting back his diet...he still gains weight ): lazy ol boy needs to get on a treadmill

and sam is a huge baby. he loves any attention, very cat like though...only wants it on HIS time. he demands it and if he doesnt get it then he stomps and wreaks havoc in the cage...i think i over spoiled him...sebi probably thinks hes nuts. ha. sebi will turn 1 in two weeks! seems like yesterday i got this little funny lookin bun. lol. now my girly looking baby is all grown up :')

well...she is very tiny. smaller than sebille and he is just over 3lbs so she may be mixed with something...polish or netherland. hard to say she has dwarf bug eyes and short ears though, compact body so thinking nethie.
she is probably a pet store bunny meaning pure mutt bred to be teeny

just found out fallows dad died...and his breeder is selling out due to personal home reasons that i found really sad. she asked if i wanted the steel doe she was trying to breed who may be bred...sigh.

Mos spay is in two weeks :)

well...looking to hire an attorney right now. charlee's real dad filed for parenting rights and i am not to excited about it.
have tried all the pro-bono and they are not working these cases right now.
filed for a credit loan to be able to afford one...this guy is going no where near getting my baby alone. not if i can help it at least.

ya ill need it...lol. one lawyer tol dme i dont have a chance and she would hire a PI for me...i think she just wanted money. she was super rude over the phone too.

decided not to go with an attorney...i cant figure how ill come up with the money in three weeks. if a judge cannot see the danger he would be putting her in then there is something seriously wrong wit him...and then i will get an attorney somehow...saving up until then

Mo gets spayed on monday, so wishing her luck. :) had Mimzy spayed and everything was great, but different vet this time that was recomended by a small rescue....50$ cheaper meaning the other vet raised their prie 100$ since i had Mimzy spayed less than a year ago...ridiculous.

our lease is up jan 31 but decided to stay another 6-8 months save some money then move closer to my daughters daycare...and my friends house so i can raid her fridge and cuddle the doggys!!!! :p

Mia and Daisy went to the dog park...Mia hid between my legs the whole time while Daisy played, so by the time we got home she was all wired...little spit ball!

Fallow gave me kisses today when i shared some of my carrot with him *nUmnUmnUm* made me feel better bout the stress urrently. cuddled him for a bit and talked to him and he tolerated me dragging him into my lap momentarily....very momentarily :) almost let me clip his nails then freaked out on me...so will have to wait till i have help later tonight lol

Sam and Sebi are good, Sam is being quieter than usual today...maybe cause he got a new cardboard box and his food earlier than usual. hard to say with him. such a diva! hes nibbling on hay right now, eyes half closed, both ears sitting on one side of his head...he needs a pony tailor something lol...Sebi is just laying there ignoring me. must be upset with me for scoopng him up without warning last night ): fickle bun

going food shopping tomorrow!!! i need food. i like food. funny how i keep stok on hay and craisons but never on like...food i eat haha...i will nibble me some craisons...maybe 1 before all the boys freak out and beg wit those cute bunny eyes...i never get thank yous. time for training! taaaaaaaaannnnnnk oooouuuuuuuu

well weathers getting colder and same is not thrilled about having run time outside on the patio anymore. ): poor boys ears get to cold.

Sebi is the normal anti-social

Mo is lying down in a pile of hay...probably enjoying the warmth of the little den she made...ill hear about the mess later lol

Fallow is by my neat nuzzling a box with some cheerios in the bottom, trying to figure out the easiest way to get them i am sure....spoiled guy is getting hunny comb...just like two though

yesterday was veterans day...my dad and both grandpas are all veterans. perfect song came on, soldiers and jesus :)
there was a boy i knew once upon a time...i did love him a ton, but he was broken. waking up in the middle of the night screaming and i would pretend not to notice when he was crying in the middle of the night. he never told me what he saw when he was there. but i know it still hurts him 2 years later. so to you...i will send a prayer out and hope your doing better and wish the best for you in the future and forever will i love you. :)

Latest posts

Back