Basil, Max, Tumnus & Lucy '07

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haley, how can you call that sweet Mr Tumnus a"crusty, ill-tempered, and usually oldman"

Daisy Mae thinks he is one :heartbeat:"HOT LOOKIN GUY":heartbeat:

Susan:bunnydance:

Oh Haley, Tumnus is just precious!His colouring is just awesome.:bunnybutt:

I think I want one in the same colour-Ha.:hug:

Those vids were awesome. Keep em comin. Lucy is so cute with him.:bunnydance:

The videos were awesome. I think I am going tobring some snow in for my TinkleBunny. We were in the middle of thatGIANT snowstorm yesterday.

I loved Tumnus' "Must eat all the snow" video. Very cute.:lol

~Star~

missyscove wrote:
As cute as Timmy's little sister and her boyfriend are,Fiona and I are missing our dutch amigos.
Heres something to tide you over until I can get more!

Bunnies074.jpg

My two snuggle bunnies. They have been doing a lot of cuddling. Max is doing great!

Awww ....sweet Maxie and Basil...I'm so happy to see their sweet faces! :)

And Mr. Tumnus and Lucy.....*sigh*...such a perfect pair of pairs you have! :D

Hugs to all!! And good job fighting illness kisses to Max!! :D

Max decided that since he has been through so much lately, he deserves his own little photo shoot:

"Ahhem, Get away, Basil, its my photo shoot":

Bunnies110.jpg

"Finally, some space":

Bunnies107.jpg

"Chillin on my, er I mean mom's bed":

Bunnies101.jpg

"Look how tall I am, mom!":

Bunnies111.jpg

"Whats this, daddy, treats?":

Bunnies112.jpg

"Mine, all mine!":

Bunnies113.jpg

and...down.... "Its hard being this good looking":

Bunnies092-1.jpg

YAY!!! There's that handsome dutchie boy!!

It's so wonderful to see him so healthy and happy again...poor guy's had a tough almost-year! :(

Love to you and the babies!! :D

Rosie*

Hello Basil, Max, Tumnus and Lucy!
I see all is well, Basil and Max as usually your tuxedos are lookingfabulous! And of course Mr Tumnus your looking and scrumptious as ever!!
Now I write because I wish to request some Lucy photos, BangbangDEMANDS some Lucy photos she seems to think the boys should just BACKOFF and let the lady have some camera time! After all she's got thesame name as Bangbangs best friend Lucy (who would be HORRIFIED tothink a rabbit has the same name, as apparently rabbits smell! Pffttypical cat!)
Well until next time Bangbang and I bid you farewell and look forward to more snap shops of the awesome foursom!

Hi Haley, Daisy Mae wanted me to post a coupleof pictures on here for Mr Tumnus, she's afraid that since Lucy hasbeen in the picture she is forgotten. So please make sure MrTumnus sees his TRUE LOVE.:heartbeat:

Susan and Daisy Mae

Latest posts

Back