Basil, Max, Tumnus & Lucy '07

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hahahahahaha what a champion, it's so funny(well as long as they dont destroy expensive stuff) when they get intomischief, I looove that picture of her with the fur in her mouth thatis so funny!! what a naughty bunny! I love how Mr Tumnus is looking soinnocent, i mean seriously as if he would EVER misbehave :no:!!:roflmao:

Susan: Ifyou can see in the background theres a huge pack of toilet paper rolls.She successfully tore up a few rollsto buildher"nest"! It was quite a surprise when I opened the closetdoor! And tell Daisy Mae Tumnus still loves her.

Maomaochiu: She does look like your boy (but smaller)...like when he was little ;)

Bangbang: he does look pretty innocent! Hessuch a good little boy. He just sits here watching Lucy in amazement atthe stunts she pulls. I dont think he knows what to think of thislittle squirrel-like thing running around his house!

Lucy is so funny, I just love looking at thephotos of her!! She always has such a cheeky expression on her face andso much attitude!!! :cool:

That's so adorable...I just love the looks on both Lucy and Mr. Tumnus' faces...PRICELESS!! :D

What a little stinker!! I just love spunky bunnies...:inlove:

Can you just imagine having a bunch of little Lucy babies running around?:D

They are sooooooo cute together. They really look like apride of lions- Tumnus all majestic and disapproving, with his sleeklittle lady.

Snuffles wrote:
How big is Tumnus?
Tumnus is actually not very big, but hes so furry he appears larger. Ithink he weighs about 4 lbs. Lucy is almost 3 lbs and Basil and Max areabout 4.75.

So, I merged Lucy and Tumnus's cages the other day. They now have onebeautiful palace I have namedCair Paravel(another Narnia reference) ;)

Bunnies324-1.jpg

Bunnies325.jpg

Haley, so they actually live togethernow? Mr Tumnus has accepted her into his livingquarters. That didn't take too long to bond, lucky you.

Susan:bunnydance:

Umm could you tell me how many grids and what you used...Cause we are going to use that same style for Dallas and Teresa.

Dallas weighs the same as Tumnus and Teresa Weighs less than Lucy.

Jade, that looks like 34 grids. Fey and Sprite used to have a cage exactly like that. It's a great setup!

Haley, I love it! BTW, where did you get those grass mats from?

Susan, yes Tumnus has "accepted" her, ifyou can call it that. ;)Shes bossing him around all the timeand he's no longer allowed to take his afternoon naps. I'll see himflop down and just fall asleep and she'll come running and nudge him toget up! Poor guy.

Alicia, Its actually 37 grids if you count the second level (andI have one holding up the second level) which is also supported by adowel rod along the front and shelf L-brackets along the back wall. Ilove the way it all opens up for cleaning.

Angela, I got the grass mats at Bed Bath and Beyond this pastsummer. They were on clearance for only 1.00!! I wish I wouldve boughtthem all!

Thank you. :highfive:

:bunnydance:We are trying to figure if we could do that cage, withanother exactly the same on top. Than we would do twothatway. Dallas and Teresa in one, Connor in one, Ringo in another and lastbutnot least Elvis inthe last one. Than Samanthagets Dallas, andTeresa's pen. Samantha's pen would be usedfor a foster.:bunnydance:

I'm not really here, but been meaning to saythat's my favourite cage design ever. :)

And thought I'd better check in on Max... How's hedoing?
pet.gif

Hugs and nose pats all around!

sas :)et al :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

Hi Haley, how's all the Babies doing? Daisy Mae sends a kiss to Mr Tumus.

We need more pictures of your Beauties.

Susan :bunnydance:

I'll get some pics up soon, I promise!

Everyone is wonderful, except poor Max. We just started PenG injectionsto see if it would help his breathing problem or abscesses in his jaw.He is going back to see the vet dentist (who did his surgery the firsttime) on Friday. If he confirms what I think- that the abscesses are infact back, he will operate. I just hope he is able to with how badMax's breathing has become.

-Haley

PS. Susan, Tumnus sends his love and kisses to his foxy little lady, Daisy Mae

Ahh, poor Max, I feel so bad that he is notwell. I know how you feel.We always feelso helpless, we try to do everything that we can to make them feelbetter. I'm sure Max know that you are doing every thing youcan for him.

Give him a BIG kiss from me.

Susan:bunnydance:

Latest posts

Back