Baby lops (with pictures)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well the tri-colors are looking cuter every day and there are four. Only one broken looks like the mom. I'm still wondering what the grayish looking babies are going to turn out like. They seem to be getting more brown, but they're not the fawn/golden brown color of the other two solids.

it is absolutely amazing how quick they grow day by day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

awwww they are soooooo adorable, it reminds me of when Truffle had her litter, I have some pics of the babies somewhere i'll have to post them if I find them. They grow sooooooo fast!

I have seen something like the scaly patch on baby pics before--it's usually dried milk on the head. I hope somebody with more experience can offer suggestions though.

They're so cute and I love to see them grow!

Day 11
They're all doing great, and two now have names!
2runttri2.jpg

2tri2.jpg

Fawn-4.jpg

runt-7.jpg

litter2-5.jpg

litter-8.jpg

The injured bunny is "Iggy". I've been labeling all my pictures I.G. for "injured guy" to keep track.. so it just worked.
Iggy-1.jpg

And today my boyfriend and I went to Wolf Hollow in Ipswich, MA for a private wolf encounter. We got to meet the wolves and learned a ton. It was awesome. The alpha wolf had this orangy spot on his head that reminded me of the little harlequin.. so I decided to name him after the wolf. So here is our little Weeble Jr.
Weeble.jpg

And for fun, here is me and my boyfriend with Weeble:
weebos.jpg

Is that a wolf? :)

The babies are sooooo cute. I love seeing them everyday. :biggrin2:Thanks!!!!

Yes, he's a wolf :) it was a really cool experience. And the babies are getting so adorable.. I can't believe how fast they grow. I wish I could keep them all.

The wolves jump up on your shoulders and lick you in the face to greet you.. so after that went well it was pretty easy going in there.

I'm waiting for the babies' eyes to open! They're so much more active now.

Okay. I slacked yesterday and don't feel like uploading them to photobucket.. but here are today's.

We have lots of open eyes, but we have one problem. The runt who had the bald patch has an issue with his eye on that side. It's sunken in and actually very difficult to see. Even when the other babies' eyes are closed, you can feel the eyeball protruding slightly. With the runt you don't feel anything. So I'm a bit concerned...

Anyway.. here are the pictures:
two.jpg

three.jpg

six.jpg

seven.jpg

one.jpg

five.jpg

I love the video. So adorable. As for the one with the eye issue, it may just be lacking an eye due to developmental problems. It could be a birth defect if you can't feel an eye in the socket there.

how cute, i love watching them grow, and gosh they do grow so fast.

OMG!!!! I love the video. I've never seen babies like this.(Seeing them from birth and growing up)Thanks for taking your time to do this:)

The babies are tooo Cute!!! :)

Ohhhh they are precious!!!! a little advice DONT NAME THEM!!! we did and I think it made it harder to part with them when the time came :( the kids wanted to keep them all! but I just couldnt care for 15 bunnies lol

Latest posts

Back