Baby lops (with pictures)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG they are the cutest!!! I miss having little babies (we had unexpected litter due to miss sexing) but it is sooo stressful! You worry about them so much! Mom looks to be doing a great job with them, are they all eating on their own or are you still having to give some special nursing time? We had to do that also, it made all the difference though, a little of moms milk goes a long way :)

I didn't forget.. Day 6 photos:
Harlequin-3.jpg

Harlequin2-2.jpg

IG-1.jpg

IG2-1.jpg

Runt-2.jpg

fawn-1.jpg

litter-3.jpg

litter2-1.jpg

And this is interesting. Noticed it today. I don't know what you call the color, but this broken has brown & gray markings.. reminds me of a calico cat.
cally.jpg

And close up of her face:
cally2.jpg

Aww they're so precious, I want them all! I'm dying to have another little loppy. Perhaps we have room for one more. Not one of these babies of course since I live so far away, but perhaps from the fair next week... :D

awwwwe they are wobbly in the video hehe

you sure got lots of different colours from one litter. I don't know if that is normal but it seems like lots of variety from only one litter to me!

I find it weird to think that my bunnies were once that small... because i got them both fully grown. they start off so defenseless and tiny.

Maybe it's a broken harlequin? It reminds me a bit of the Rhinelander--a beautiful but very rare breed. They're a bit like English Spots in coloration and body type, but they have both brown and black spots, particularly down the spine. It looks like Mom and you are doing a great job with that big pack of bunny cuteness!

Day 7
Harleyy.jpg

IG-2.jpg

IG2-2.jpg

IG3.jpg

runt-3.jpg

harley2.jpg

litter-4.jpg

My baby Wallace checking out his potential new sibling :)
(Wally is overly friendly. Toot on the other hand... she's not allowed to meet the babies until they can withstand her wrath ;) )
Wallynharley.jpg

WallaceHarles.jpg

I can't wait for the eyes to open! From what I've read it should be any day now.. And it looks that way, too.
Here are Day 8 photos!

Harley.jpg

Injured guy healing up nicely
IG-3.jpg

I.G. again.
IG3-1.jpg

broken-1.jpg

broken2.jpg

brplem.jpg

fawn-2.jpg

harlequin-4.jpg

litter-5.jpg

litter2-3.jpg

runt-5.jpg

The runt (above) has always had a small bald spot on his face... not sure what that's about. They all seem to be doing well, though.

Also, there are actually 4 broken harlequins, and only one "brown" broken. Interesting.. can't wait to see what they look like when they get more fur. But it does seem like a big change since yesterday.

Babybunnytouchingtoes.jpg

This little one cracks me up. Stretch those legs and touch those toes! Look how long the front legs are !

Latest posts

Back