Ayglnu13 (Amy's) PICTURE VAULT! :o)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Amy, I know you are probably tired of hearingthis, but...you have major photography talent girl!While I liked the pics of the huskies, the flowers imply blew meaway. Wow! Wow! Wow! :pink iris:

5.jpg

Just STUNNING Amy ,

more more!!!!!!!!awsome job Kiddo Ilove it .

Jenniblu wrote:
Amy, I know you are probably tired of hearing this,but...you have major photography talent girl! While Iliked the pics of the huskies, the flowers imply blew meaway. Wow! Wow! Wow! :pink iris:

:blueribbon:No Doubt! You, Tina and Dajeti2!

WOW your pictures are so awesome!! I also lovetaking photos and finally convinced my mom to buy me a digitalcamera... of course it could have something to do with me aciddentlydropping and shattering the camera she already had.

Here are some new Rupert pics! :D Just took them like 10 minutes ago! :D

P6080273.jpg

P6080269.jpg

P6080262.jpg

P6040237.jpg

Here is he with Dash, they were awesomefriends, sadly they were only friends for a short time :(

P5290033.jpg

(sorry the pic is so blurry they were running all over the place :))

~Amy

The pictures are Awesome as usual. I love your pictures. You have such a good eye.

Merlin is a doll. Can't wait to see more pics. Hug Carolyn for me.

Tina

He is a good littleguy, he is my sister's though. He doesnt like me very much for someweirdreason But my sister LOVES him, so thank you to M.E. forintroducing us to him:D

~Amy

ayglnu13 wrote:
He is a good little guy, he is mysister's though. He doesnt like me very much for some weird reason But my sister LOVES him, so thank you to M.E. forintroducing us to him :D

~Amy

I am just so, so glad he got a good home:hug:

He loves my sisterand he LOVES my mom...but he HATES me...I really have NO idea why...buteverytime he sees me he gives me an evil bunny death glare! Like he isgoing to hurt me the next time I sleep or something! I never didanything to him, but when ever I come near him, hannah,or my mom he glares at me! :shock:

Figures I did all the planning and such to get him and he stillhates me! :p

Ohhhh well, atleast he likes my sister :)

And I have Nimue and soon Merlin to comfort me :D

~Amy

Amy.. have you heard anything back from the zoo yet? Just curious to know what happened to those poor animals! :(

ayglnu13 wrote:
And here is a picture of my new"little" guy, we are picking him up saturday! :D And another plus is Iget to meetCAROLYN!?? ?

Merlin.jpg

~Amy

I'm SO Psyched you posted a picture of Merlin in your Home Thread!! :jumpforjoy:

Tucker, Fauna, Cali, and I can't wait to meet you.

Through yet another coincidence attached to Merlin's rescue, today Iwas on the highway that you'll be traveling to get to my place. I tookreally detailed directions, and am confident that you won't have aproblem finding us.

We'll let your sister wait in the car while I take you to your Baby.:wink: No Way is Merlin going to love anyone more than you. I justcan't wait to introduce you both. Only 2 more days to get through!

I just can't wait for you to get him. He's going to be so happy to hearyour voice and have you take him Home - where he belongs.

:heart:

-Carolyn

No I didnt, I wasplanning to write back to them, but I didnt know what to write. We areactually going up there in a week or two, so I figured I would check itout and see if they did anything to make it better.

~Amy

Latest posts

Back