Ayglnu13 (Amy's) PICTURE VAULT! :o)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ayglnu13 wrote:
http://www.joyofhandspinning.com/wooly-wabbit.html

Then click onJaleebi -Video1

I cant wait until Merlin comes boundin around the room like that :D

~Amy

Tsk, Oh How Cuuuuuute! I can see why you'd want a GiantAngora after seeing these videos. They really are adorablethe way they bounce...and those ears! Those MarvelousEars!!

I can't wait for Merlin to come in a room like that either. He looks so bummed in this picture after seeing that clip.

Merlin.jpg

-Carolyn

OMG...those rabbits on that site are socute! Amy, did you watch the video of Burfi chinning thelittle cat toy....ADORABUN!!! I love their namestoo....Burfi! Sounds like he would be a cute fuzzy littlebunny.

Sheesh....I kept thinking my next bun was gonna be a Flemish.....nowI'm not so sure! Angora's are probably alot of work...Ibetter research this.

Pretty soon I'll end up like Tina and have all kinds of bunnies running around my house! LOL :shock: I love them all!

Oh trust me I have watched those clips OVER and OVER!! I just LOVE THEM! :D:D

They are like little sheep dogs bounding around!! :D

I love Merlin so much and I havent even met him!

~Amy

I'm so glad you are taking Merlin. He'll have a great home.

After watching those clips, I totally want one of those furrybeasts. I'm leaving my long haired cat with my mom when wemove (he's terrified of my dog and Sampson, of all things), maybe I'llhave to get a long haired bunny. You're going to think I'mnuts, but I always have these awful dreams, I'm just strange like that,but last night, I dreamed I was getting an angora. Nuts huh?

Jen

Maybe your meant to have one :D Just as I am :D

I mean there were SO many coincidences leading up to me getting Merlin...

I had been searchingto adopt anAngora for a coupleof months and then out of the blue I get an email from some woman namedVikki in CT and she asked if I could take her 9 rabbits because she hadto sell her house. I said NO way could I fit 9 more rabbits in myhouse! I told her that I could take two, so she gave me a list of thebreeds of rabbits she had and Angora was one of them! So I told her Iwould take the Angora and the Holland. Well she email me back and toldme she is afraid to brush the Angora because she didn’t want him tobleed...so I said I would take the Angora and shave it. Well I wassupposed to meet her half way in between MA and CT, well I waited 90minutes and she never showed up, I was so angry...1 because I wouldn’tget the Angora and 2 because she severely wasted my time. Well I emailher when I got home and she said she had been in a car accident and allthe bunnies ran away....whatever....

So I get on the computer the next day and what do I see! I seeVittorets post about finding a home for Merlin! Well I wanted to playit cool, incase some one else was interested as well....we my coolnesslasted about 5 minutes and i was like "I WILL TAKE HIM!!!!!:)"

Well it just so happens that his name is Merlin, and I own his wife "Nimue"...Ha Ha...

If any one has seen the movie Merlin it would make more sense :)

Then Carolyn PMed me, and said what a great boy he was, and I knew then it was meant to be :D

Haha thanks for listening to me ramble :D

~Amy

Not only that, but the prefix in Amy's number is the same prefix as mine. It was very odd to find that out.

Also, timing couldn't have been better because Vittoret was gettingquite concerned about Merlin because he seemed bummed out and Vittoretdidn't have the time or knowledge on how to deal with an Angora.

He's got such a soft soul. This little boy has been waiting for justthe right person to come along. When Vittoret emailed me, he was sobummed and you could tell he felt that time was ticking because ifMerlin didn't get a home and the care he needed soon, it wouldn't helphis health and immune system. Between the heat, his coat, and knowingthat the little guy was desperate to be loved, he was really in aquandry. I suggested he post on the forum and with a prayer, hoped thatsomeone wonderful would adopt this baby boy because he's so gentle.

I absolutely couldn't believe Amy was the one to step up. When I foundout that she was in search of a Giant Angora, it blew me away becausewe found the breed she was looking for. To think that his name wasMerlin - really did seem like magic was involved. It's great he's a boyand that now she has the pair: Nimue and Merlin.

When Amy and I unwrapped the idea of when she could come and get herbaby, I think both of us were shocked that 4 days later, she'd be onher way to Tucker Town to get her baby.

I simply can't wait for Merlin and Amy to meet and begin their livestogether. I can't imagine the joy in Merlin's heart when he finallymeets his mom and realizes that he's getting out of here and going tothe home he's always dreamed of and patiently waited for.

We've got one more full day to go through and our baby will soon beunited with his Loving Mom. It's amazing how it was just meant to be. Ifeel sorry for the angora that Amy was trying to save last weekend. I'mhard pressed to believe the story about the car accident and thebunnies escaping, but there's nothing we can do about that. I'm SOgrateful that Merlin's break has finally come.

:magicwand:

-Carolyn

Amy, have you seen any pictures of Megan's MrWiggles? I think he is like Merlin, and he is gorgeous. I hope Megandoesn't mind if a post a photo of Mr Wiggles.

document.body.className = 'themeBody';

[align=center]

[/align]

[align=center]I am excited for you, Amy. This was meant tobe!- Jan[/align]

The picture doesnt show :(

And I actually did a search on her nametoday and I was looking at all of the Mr. wiggles pictures :D SO CUTE!:D I think he is a German angora though, but I dont really know whatthe difference is :)

~Amy

He's going to be so happy to be shaved.

Poor guy does look sohot.

-Carolyn

Congrats Amy...can't wait to see pics and hearhow he's doing!! And Kudos to Carolyn for helping to arrange the wholething...its great for all involved! :angel:

Actually I am kindanervous about the driving part :shock:Carolyn game me AWESOMEdirections, but I have only been driving a month, and this will be mylongest trip yet. I am guessing it will take me 2 and a half hours toget there, give or take. And the longest I have ever driven before waslike an hour. So pray that I dont get too lost or anything :) WithCarolyn's directions I dont think I will, but with me ya never know:D

~Amy

Latest posts

Back