Ayglnu13 (Amy's) PICTURE VAULT! :o)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Amy!! :hug:

Just checked out your site (again) and spent the last hour oggling :love:your incredibly awesome world class photography!

Thanks for the reminder, made my day!

(I love it when you post!)

sas :kiss:and the gang :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

Hey!

As some of you may know I sent a letter to a zoo about a year ago. The letter contained a complaint about the condition of the bird cages, they were appalling! Well I just heard today that they are closing the zoo! They say it is because of a decline in admissions, but I think that other people were sending in letters and filing complaints with the ASPCA as well. Anyway they are having an auction in Oct. and I am considering going to see if they still have the cockatoo that I sent the letter about, its just a matter of finding enough money to get up there!:)

If you have no idea what I am talking about you can go to page four of my bunny blog and you can read about the problems with the zoo and see pictures as well :)

~Amy

Latest posts

Back