Attention all Bunnies and Bunny slaves. I am Fraggles and I am running for president!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I_heart_Fraggles wrote:
Milo, I would just like to point out to you that if Ms.Fatbutt is made president that your country is at risk for being "treat harvasted". She might say that she is trading assistance for treats. But what are you really getting? Your getting less banana chips is all...Keep that in mind.
Fraggles - may I tactfully point out that your supporter's name is Milu and not Milo?

:D

To all the Boy Bunnies who passed me by.

Eat your heart out :heartbeat:. I am famous again, please click on the link.

http://www.disapprovingrabbits.com/

Mommie is so proud of me and Beauty. It's just too bad some of you Boy Bunnies don't wealize that yet.

Off I go to look in the mirror and admire my Beauty.

Daisy Mae:biggrin:

pS

I was in the original book too, go to page 83.

Wow, my slave takes da computer away for one weekend and all heck breaks loose! :shock:

I am so torn, I am friends with both sides, plus my cutie Benjy. It's tough being a mixed party household, but I have to do it. :p

Fraggles, it isn't you but Tatoo. He's cool to hang with, but can you really trust a clam eater? My slave is vegan so I know I can trust her. I'm thinking the same is important in my political associations. I know Nyx and Harmony are good bunnies. Perhaps we can come up with some kind of compromise? :?

I'm sorry Benjamin, can we still make it work? :wink

-Rebecca Lynn

I've decided that I is just a bunny girl lover. I would radder be friends with all of you cuties than chose one and lose the friendship of the odders. It is just too hard a decision, and you is all so nice and pretty. I is so worried about that Tattoo guy taking advantage of little Daisy-Mae. I tink that Fraggles should drop that guy, after all he is a clam eater - bunnies are vegetarians and he lives in a tank of water - we don't and he is not cute and fuzzy. What is there possibly in common with us guys. She needs to get Rebecca-Lynn to run a vice president and that cutie Daisy-Mae to be head of foreign country relations. Everyone seems to really like her, after all she does look sooo!!! incocent and preddie with them blue eyes and flippy hairs.

Poor Tattoo :(
The truth is that Tattoo wants to be a bunny. He wants to be ANYTHING but an Octopus. That is why he mimics everything he see's. Tattoo wants to be soft and fluffy and he wants to cuddle....Wont any of you set aside your worries and just offer to cuddle with Tattoo? :(

Looks like Tatoo found out he was being replaced.

funny-captions-curse-youuu.jpg

I Vito would like to offer my services and help you in your quest. Especially if I can be the Emperor of the West Coast states (Hawaii included-I love shaved ice)

Look how official and how commanding I am. I have several slaves in vegas who are willing to do my bidding
IMG_0534-1.jpg

Wouldn't Daisy-Mae and Vito make the cutest of couples, especially if he doesn't mind a slightly older woman-bunny. From her dinner she was going to share with me I think she likes shaved ice.
Benjamin

Wouldn't Daisy-Mae and Vito make the cutest of couples, especially if he doesn't mind a slightly older woman-bunny. From her dinner she was going to share with me I think she likes shaved ice.
Benjamin

Yes, she is a very cute looking Bun! I don't know if I'm her type. It looks like she might be into those muscular He-bun jocks!

If Daisy Mae relocated down here she and I can enslave All of the West Coast (and Hawaii!) with our cute nose wiggles. Then we can build our army and lend helping paws to Fraggles and his Vision!!!!!

Regards, Emperor Vito Buns
IMG_0534-1.jpg

Hi Emperor Vito, Dutchess Daisy Mae of Ajax here. (yes I am Royalty).

Mommie's been to las vegas once a few years ago. she liked it.

I'm a little worried about that Black bunny that lives with you. What would she say about a very Beautiful White Lioness Bunny comes to live with you.

DSC03718-1.jpg

Hug & Kisses

Daisy:big kiss:

Vito I thank you in joining our cause. However you are very young and need training. Please move here immediatly to begin your lessons. Also my slave pointed out that you need some serious nose kisses. Don't worry though....Daisy Mae will be coming to.

Fraggles,
True that, true that- I am very young but I often hear my mommy call me a mad genius! Below I have submitted a pic of my schooling days to show you that I am a learned bunny!

As I am a desert bunny I'm not really prepared for cold Washington weather. Perhaps some summer training mischief?

P1030884-1.jpg

I'm a little worried about that Black bunny that lives with you. What would she say about a very Beautiful White Lioness Bunny comes to live with you.

Dear Duchess Daisy Mae of Ajax,

Don't worry about Lola. She's my little sister. However, mom says that if I want to be Emperor that Lola has to come as well. I know she's a tag-along but I think she'd make an excellent spy!

:ph34r2

hey fraggles. you need a vice president. a real one. MEEE! look how cute i iz!!
im a hotot! i iz za cutest ting u eva! look pics up of me breed! my mommy cant get the insert pic thing to work :( cuz it in her documents but tats fine! but as vice I will support you and add some stuff like: we get to eats chocolates 24/7!:innocent we can do any ting we want and run the streets! WE will b the ones walking teh hoomans(/slaves) and WE will be driveing those big tings our slaves go into. teh only ting hoomans can do would be go to work and get us money:bunnydance::carrot and give US wat WE want!!! sound good? OH CRAPOLLA! bananas coming! i dont want her too catch me on teh computer again! oh thats another ting! WE can go on teh compuers when eva we want! and pee/poop and even shed ANYWHERE WE WANT!

Thank You - Banana's Buns:bunnybutt: Fluffertons!

Back