Attention all Bunnies and Bunny slaves. I am Fraggles and I am running for president!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
025-1.jpg

Hi Fraggles Daisy Mae here. Between you andme we can get rid of that fish with all those legs.

Give him some of your veggies and tell him to go suck it up.:biggrin:

We need you as president and me as Vice President. The two most BEAUTIFUL Bunnies on RO.

Hugs anNose Bonks

Daisy Mae Dutchess of Ajax:hug2:

My dear Daisy Mae. You have shown yourself to be a loyal supporter to our cause and I thank you. However I must ask you to push that loyalty even further. You see sometimes to unite to kingdoms and full the power certain "rituals and traditions" must be upheld. With your royal status as "Dutchess of Ajax" your a perfect canidate to marry a "American prince". No silly not Johnny Depp......Im talking of course about "His royal majasty" Tattoo the Octopus!!!!! Now now before you get yout mane in a ruffle...Tattoo has requested the title of "Prince of America" AND to be married to the prettiest lionhead dutchess Canada has in exchange for coming up with some idea's for my presidental campain....So after you come down here and marry Tattoo AND after he finishes all his clams he will start thinking of idea's for us!!! :)....HE PROMISED!!!!

Wow!!!!!!!!!!! Sounds like blackmail to me. Don't do it Daisy-Mae you know you cannot trust these slimmy types. Personally I am surprised that Fraggles would even suggest such a thing. Hmmm, me thinks that there is an alterative motive a float.
Benjamnin

Float... get it? Fishy... water... no?

*cough cough* Anyways........ Daisy Mae, do it. Look at those beady little eyes. So dreamy! *swoon* Plus I bet those suction cups would give GREAT massages.

Don't listen to Benjamin, he's just jealous and wants you all to himself.

Benjamin, if Daisy Mae wants to mary a fish, let her go. You are too cute to go after a girl that isn't returning your affections. Rebecca Lynn is now a widdow. Perhaps you can woo her? She likes big lops ;)

Well if I "drop dead gorgeous"( according to my new vet ) bunny loap cannot get The Fraggles, I will be turning my sights to a Canadian dolly. I really like the big girls, I am thinking Miss Daisy-Mae would be a little overwhelmed by my 14.75 pounds of bunny fluff. Still a marriage of convience does sound a little harsh, that sort of stuff went out in my Mom's grandparents day. Oh yes, mom-in-law who is 89 this year was married by an arranged marriage. lol . First chance that she had she divorced him and married the love of her life. Daisy-Mae you be careful, I would agree something fishy is in the works.
Benjamin

Rebecca-Lynn likes us big handsome lops? She sounds like a girl a guy like me would be interested in. Pennsylvania? My mom's grandbabies daddy lives in Toiga, Pennsylvania. We wouldn't go into that. I am all up for a long distance romance. lol
Benjamin

Oh yes Benjamin, you are very handsome! "Becky bats eyelashes at you". You are much more attractive than Cottontail, who is just so dull and sarcastic with his uppy ears. :wink

000_0005.jpg

Then its settled....Benjamin and Rebecca lynn make such a nice couple. They will be put on the guest list to attend "the royal wedding". You know that Kate Middleton girl has nothing on beautiful Daisy Mae. Plus Tattoo and Prince William look quite a bit alike if ya ask me. Hurrey Daisy Mae....Your chariot awaits to bring you to your handsome prince! Hope you like clams.......

Fraggles I don't like dose slimy things with all thoose legs.

Benjamin your one handsome dude.

DaisyMaeAnnimation.gif

Look at me, I seestars when i think of you.

Here's one at Spa

DSC05351.jpg

And in my Wedding attitre.

DSC02934.jpg

Enjoy

Daisy-Mae you is one cutie patutie, but I'm thinking that Rebecca-Lynn is one sweet woman, widdow and all. You look especially lovely in your wedding attire and Rebecca-Lynn looks so hot in her cage with Cottontail. I just don't know quite what to do. Such a long spell without a girl friend and now 2. What can a boy do?? Eat your heart out Tattoo, maybe I will become the next Ambassodor of Foreign Relationships.

Now Daisy Mae. Your not going to let a a little thing like.....extra limbs stand in the way of total rabbit control are you? You know you could use him as a hat rack Also I bet he would make a great shopping buddy. Consider Tattoo to be the Hugh Hefner of the ocean and you are his most special bunny :)
Now girls no fighting over Mr.Benjamin..... Rebecca Lynn and Benjamin have found each other and Daisy mae will get to live with me Fraggles after her marriage to Tattoo.

Mom says she has to clean my dewlap and chin from all the pumpkin and critical care I got syringed when I was sick, before she can take some new head shots of me. What ever that means. Head shots is what I would like to give that old vet. Anyway she is working at getting the stuff from under my chin off so I look the most handsome.

Latest posts

Back