Attention all Bunnies and Bunny slaves. I am Fraggles and I am running for president!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh well - off to do some more research on this country's issues where it comes to bunnies.

One quick thought though - harvesting from other countries does not mean we would STEAL from them...of course not. We would be offering our ASSISTANCE.

This is only the tip of the iceburg as far as what we've discovered about Tattoo....we're still waiting for confirmation of the other facts we've heard.

But Tattoo will not take care of the "underdogs" of this country - as far as bunnies go.

Why? Because he has ties in....well....we'll let you see what we're trying to say...

[align=center]
11570_172244_350000000.jpg

[align=left]We'd love to see Tattoo disclose his financial status....but we suspect he's only looking out for clams for him & his friends.

Just sayin....
[/align][/align]

I see what's going on here. Show rabbits! Always so snobby. Also what are you trying to say about the "fuller figured"? I have interacted with many species including two dwarf rabbits oh and there is a video on youtube of me humping a cat. I also had direct contact with the Tan who broke into my home and tore up my slaves broom. There is nothing you can dig up on poor Tattoo. Your just trying to tarnish his good name. Perhaps your working for a buck who has his eye on the lovely Daisy Mae. Daisy Mae and Tattoo are going to be very happy together. I never flirt, I am like Queen Elisabeth the first married to my country! Don't know your history huh...well who can blame you with all that flirting going on. Plus I don't want to end up on a talk show trying to figure out who the daddy is....Like some doe's

Oooh - we not only know who was the daddy of each of our litters....but we know who OUR daddies were...

Do you??

Humping a cat? Sheesh....the dog can do that - why would WE stoop so low.....

Talk about perversions.....um....I mean......

alternate lifestyles

I_heart_Fraggles wrote:
My daddies name is Spot thank you.
and who's your mama???

Spot....wow...so original. Last I knew - that was a dog's name...

You know...

"Run Spot Run"....

Oh well - at least it sold children's books to the masses....

I_heart_Fraggles wrote:
I was a much younger girl when the cat came into my life. You would be confused to if a cat showed up in your home....rubbing itself against all your possesions.
Gotcha - kinda like "I voted for it before I voted against it"..

Yep.

Understood...

You should be ashamed! Mommies name was Cookie and she was a beautiful doe. She went to a butcher along with all my siblings the day after I was rescued from the meat farm. You are silly pampered,pedigreed doe's. What can you possibly bring to middle class rabbits? Fat butt should be called "Fat Cat". I am sure you will "nyx" all education and healthcare for low income bunnies.

Oh Fraggles - we're sorry. We forgot about Cookie - honestly - and then our slave told us about her after we read your post. In a way, I understand as my mommy died last week at her home. My human and I had a banana to celebrate her life (that was the one time I didn't share cause mama brought me out to be with her alone while she told me and we ate together).

Your slave/mom is an AWESOME person and you are so lucky to have her - and her to have you.

We are for education and healthcare being provided free to all bunnies - AT THEIR CHOICE. No more mandatory visit to the vet if a bunny doesn't want it.

We're also proposing that we take half of those helicopters and bomb butcher shops and farms that hurt rabbits - in honor and memory of your mom and littermates.

As far as what we can bring to middle class rabbits - we bring understanding. Once again - I will say - we are familiar with many cultures (East Coast, Midwest & Texan) and many breeds. We've talked to many breeds of rabbits and understand a lot about them.

While we are pedigreed show rabbits - the truth is...I don't have my full pedigree - I only have my pedigree on my dad's side of the family. That is why Harmony thinks she should be President and I should be Vice-President.

And honestly - our main problem with you running for president isn't you - its Tattoo. You say he's only 5 months old - how can he have the experience needed to run a country? A county maybe....

I thank you for your sympathy on behalf of my beautiful mama and siblings. When I am president they will be avanged. My plan involves a bunny army riding flamingo's. The helicopters will be in use to deliver treats! Oh and all bunnies will be given free umbrellas to be held by there slaves when the weather gets "delicous" :D.....Tattoo may only be five months old but he is a genious. He solves puzzles in his tank all day and is rewarded with clams. When was the last time you solved a puzzle or ate a clam? How do you think he got to be a billionair?

I LOVE this topic! Thanks for posting! At first, I was absolutely in love and swooning in love with Fraggles, I'd go for him until the end, but then the opposition sort of convinced me too and then I got completely lost about who to go for, then I thought I shouldn't vote for any but then I also thought both are better than our human figures in the government..

So I came up with a way to know who's the REAL best candidate!

The one who runs for president (or at least mayor of your town, whatever else in politics) for REAL!! That actually happened in my country, and the animal candidate won by far, humiliating all the human candidates. I'd strongly suggest the rabbits DO run for whatever public positions you can, I'm sure you must fit the eligibility requirements, so why not? Go for it and I bet you'll win the human candidates. But I guess the rabbits will tie!

By the way, I like Tattoo. If he's rich, it's because he's smart. I read that octopuses are very, very intelligent. I hope he's happy in his house away from his house in the beach... he's the guy!

Milo, I would just like to point out to you that if Ms.Fatbutt is made president that your country is at risk for being "treat harvasted". She might say that she is trading assistance for treats. But what are you really getting? Your getting less banana chips is all...Keep that in mind.

Oh!!!!!!!!!!! I am just loving this "cat"fight between you ladies. Fraggles will always be my first love, she was the first girl that ever reached out to me, when my mom joined this forum. I is one loyal guy. Daisy-Mae is so cute, but I still loves the big gals. My mom's grandbabies daddy was part of the Texas Rangers and he left them to go back home to Pennsylvania. I don't know if I can trust a texan. They have such a reputation in the movies. But then again----------- 19 pounds of sweet bunny woman and some intelligience to boot. What is a guy to do??? No --- my loyalty must stay with Fraggles as I said she will always be my first love, a West Coast bunny woman that only lives about 6 hours from my mom. Tattoo is a different story, I like Daisy-Mae don't quite know about that guy. Who would want a bunny-girl that doesn't like you and is TERRIFIED of you. Shame on you Tattoo. Fraggles win the support of your followers and maybe let her off the hook so to speak and find her another job. Maybe one of those Texan bunnies can marry Tattoo to help form an alliance. lol Wouldn't that be funny?? As for the treats, we don't grow bananas or yogurt drops in Canada, but we have the most delicious dandelions, clover and parsley. It grows in abundance and I would be willing to share it with you. We also have tons and tons of grapes, that Mom says they make the raisons from. If them humans are not in charge, the grapes can be made into raisons and not wine. I personally have a great blood line, from by Mom in Innisfail, AB. Mom didn't get the papers because she said that I was to be a spoilt little boy, her baby so to speak, not a breeder. My mom and dad have lots of ribbons, my last mom was a little disappointed that my new mom didn't want to show me. But since I have been altered ( nasty thing to do to a guy ), I is a bit heavy and the judges wouldn't like that or that I is fixed. So for now I just live in luxury. As for vets, they are a necessary evil, I like my new one after last weekend. Not sure though that I would want to see her on an occasion that was not necessary. But--- she did say that I was a drop dead gorgeous guy, big or not. Maybe we could retain her for you bunnies that don't have a nice vet. I personally am going to support Fraggles.

Thank you again Benjamin. You are a very loyal supporter indeed. I know how it must tempt you. Those large doe's....But they flirt with every buck so even if they were to flirt with you they would be eyeing another bucks tail...Its just the way they are...Im just saying. If president the treatcopters will fly over Canada delivering treats to you. Not the other way around. Plus don't believe everything you read in cheap tabloids I can still assure you of Tattoos reputation. He is not THAT bad.....

Nyx is busy right now helping mom hand out treats to every bunny so she asked me to check in with y'all.

We will be back to campaigning on Monday but we take Sundays off as a "day of rest" here. We understand that some bunny homes may take Saturdays off and some bunny homes may choose to take no day off and that is fine too. We respect all bunny beliefs and would not choose to impose our day of rest upon any bun.

We will be napping after everyone gets their treats and then tomorrow morning Nyx and I will work on our platform and try to get it posted.

Thanks to every bun for your comments in this thread - both in support of us - and Fraggles. It is important that every bun feel like they have a voice in choosing their leaders and while we hate to run against Fraggles, we are simply too concerned about the youth and inexperience of Tattoo along with the fact he is an octopus (a very fine one I'm sure).

Till tomorrow....may everyone enjoy lots of your favorite treats (whatever they may be) and have a fun-filled day.

Latest posts

Back