Attention all Bunnies and Bunny slaves. I am Fraggles and I am running for president!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
14853_152200_010000002.jpg
14853_152200_010000001.jpg
14853_152200_000000000.jpg

Fat Butt and I have decided to run against you for President and V.P. We are still working out who will be which.

However - in the tradition of American "People Politics" we challenge you to a debate.

We suggest MSNBCBunny but are open to ABCRabbit or NBCPancakeBunny for the debate.

We want a 9 minute debate but are open to other options....

I see. I am very open to a debate and would be happy to break my foot off in your politics. I will bring the carisma you bring the salad. But I won't be bitter....After I am president I will put you in charge.....in charge of getting my veggies!

I would just like to thank all my supporters who have cheered me on. Any bunny who is thinking about joining "the other side" should know that they clearly lack the skills for a proper takeover. I mean they don't even HAVE an Octopus! What can they possibly bring to your lives without an Octopus? Vote for me.....cause I have an Octopus!

I'm thinking they may be a little scared of you Fraggles, they are not letting on where they comes from. As long as you and I are going to share treats and make that Jason do the treat dance complete with foot thumps, I'm sure that I for one knows who is the better candidate. Nothing like a big girl beautiful bunny for a big job.
Benjamin.

Hi Benji, it's me Daisy Mae your true LOVE.:heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::big kiss::big kiss::big kiss::inlove::inlove:.

Faggles I just can't deal with all those limbs and all those suction cups on the limbs. I think you should bring him to the ocean and let him loose. He's going to try to steal all my food and toys when i visiting you.

Hey Benji what you doing? I hope you are thinking of me.

Hugs Everyone

Daisy Mae:)

Thank you Benjamin. Yes it appears my opionate can't stand the heat....But just to be on the safe side I have a few things I would like to share. You see I have done a little digging and not just on the couch cushions. Now I am not trying to run a "smear campain" here. But I did find some tasty tidbits....
1.My rivals do not support "same sex bonding". Now I have always said a bunny has a right to groom any bunny they want but SOME RABBITS don't feel the same way.
2. Do you like treats? I know I do....But if elected president Mr.Fat butt would only share the best treats with the richest rabbits. He does not support my plan to use helicoptors to make rain craisons and banana chips.
Finally I have a very sad story to share....There was this momma doe and her four little bunnies who had fallen on hard times. Daddy had run off with a Tan and mommy was barely scraping by. One day while digging threw the trash for old produce outside a grocery store Mr.Fat butt came along with a large bag of craisons all to himself. Momma doe softly asked him to spare a few treats for the darling bunnies. Mr.Fat butt not only refused but foot flicked the little angels as he hopped away laughing!....Not trying to run a smear campain here but geez....

gmas rabbit wrote:
I'm thinking they may be a little scared of you Fraggles, they are not letting on where they comes from. As long as you and I are going to share treats and make that Jason do the treat dance complete with foot thumps, I'm sure that I for one knows who is the better candidate. Nothing like a big girl beautiful bunny for a big job.
Benjamin.

Why thank you Benjamin - both Fat Butt & I thank you actually. Fat Butt (whose real name is Harmony) weighs in at 19.3 pounds and she doesn't need any octopus to help tip the scales either. I weigh in around 15-16 pounds.

We both appreciate the fact that you understand this job needs a big beautiful girl.

I_heart_Fraggles wrote:
Thank you Benjamin. Yes it appears my opionate can't stand the heat....But just to be on the safe side I have a few things I would like to share. You see I have done a little digging and not just on the couch cushions. Now I am not trying to run a "smear campain" here. But I did find some tasty tidbits....
1.My rivals do not support "same sex bonding". Now I have always said a bunny has a right to groom any bunny they want but SOME RABBITS don't feel the same way.
2. Do you like treats? I know I do....But if elected president Mr.Fat butt would only share the best treats with the richest rabbits. He does not support my plan to use helicoptors to make rain craisons and banana chips.
Finally I have a very sad story to share....There was this momma doe and her four little bunnies who had fallen on hard times. Daddy had run off with a Tan and mommy was barely scraping by. One day while digging threw the trash for old produce outside a grocery store Mr.Fat butt came along with a large bag of craisons all to himself. Momma doe softly asked him to spare a few treats for the darling bunnies. Mr.Fat butt not only refused but foot flicked the little angels as he hopped away laughing!....Not trying to run a smear campain here but geez....
Can't stand the heat? Mind you - several days this summer it was over 106 degrees outside...and yet you were basking away (with an OCTOPUS?) at the cooler Pacific Northwest temperatures.

We will address some of your comments in a moment but first we have a question for our fellow bunnies.

Don't you agree that it is important to get all the facts CORRECT if you want to be president? I mean - we wouldn't want to send out more bunnies to unsafe lands due to "weapons of mass destruction" - right? We'd want to make sure we have our facts straight.

Well then - let's set one fact straight. "Fat Butt" is MRS / MS Fat Butt - and that is HER middle name. Her full name is "Harmony Fat Butt Flint". She mainly goes by Fat Butt when I'm yelling at her about something - or when she's about to go to a show where proper posteriors are preferred.

So I suggest that you go elsewhere to get accurate information.

In addition - we were prepared to support your pathetic attempt to run for President until we did some research into Tattoo. We will be presenting more information over the weekend about your octopus ally...we are just waiting on verification.

But for now - lets deal with your comments....

First of all - same sex bonding. We not only approve of it - but we ENCOURAGE it. In our home we have three pairs of NON-NEUTERED bucks living together. While two sets are brothers - the third set is not - and yet - they live together happily anyway.

As a herd matron for the last year and a half, I (Nyx) have not only encouraged same sex bonding among our herd - but given lessons in how to best groom a flemmie and encouraged lionheads and holland lops and mixed breeds to give us flemmies lessons in how to groom them the best. Ellie Mae, our e-lop, is a slow learner when it comes to learning these things as she thinks that e-lops are the only ones who need grooming - but we are patient with her and try to increase her quota of oats and treats to help her "catch up".

In addition - we approve of and encourage "opposite sex" grooming and breeding and have spent hours on a regular basis flirting with the many bucks who live here. Even Thunder, my flemish giant daughter bred with Brady Hawkes, an e-lop - which of course shows how open-minded we are to ALL breeds.

Both Harmony and I have SUCCESSFULLY raised litters of babies - who of course are supporting us in our efforts. As I'm sure you will understand - raising a litter of babies successfully takes skills in time management, resource gathering, negotiation (which is in a way a form of governing), and so much more.

Harmony & I are also prepared to present our pedigrees to show that we are indeed U.S. citizen bunnies. I was born in Indiana and migrated to Texas with the help of my slaves and Harmony was born in Massachusetts and migrated to Texas also. Between the two of us, we have a cultural understanding of the East Coast, Midwest and Southern Texas. Oh - did I mention that we both flew in airplanes too to get here?

As far as treats go - we love treats too - but we would never turn in helicopters for treats. What a poor management of resources.

We would send those helicopters scouring the other nations for treats to bring home to us - with no tax penalties. We'd start with bananas and move on from there.

You mention Fat Butt and craisins but actually, she swore off craisins 2 years ago after a gas attack. She now has oatmeal and bananas on a daily basis.

So please....dear dear Fraggles - get your facts straight in the future.

Oh - before I forget - we may already have two endorsements.

Brad Pitt may endorse us after getting permission from Jennifer Aniston, Angelina Jolie, and his children.

Also, since he was once a Texas Ranger, Chuck Norris is considering our platform and endorsing us. First he has to find a way to cry so he can cure cancer....

I will share our platform of beliefs later this weekend as we are still working out some of the kinks.

But here are a few of the issues we will be campaigning on...
  • No breeding because a human says so. Breeding is only to be done at the wishes of the two bunnies involved.
  • No more rabbit shows - unless a bun wants to attend and show off their human.
  • No rabbits in the armed services....of any sort.
  • Oatmeal at every meal provided free by the government (if the rabbit chooses to participate).

:sigh:
Such a brave attempt but sadly I am not impressed. First off I can not control the weather yet and just because I live in a air conditioned condo and Tattoo has a heat regulator does not make us soft in anyway. Second I can assure all of you that Tattoo has a spotless background and reputation. He is only 5 months old! We to have indorsements but not by silly humans (exept Johnny Depp of course :inlove: )
I will also be researching the actual Texas ranger records of a one Chuck Norris. The idea that A.You don't agree with using helecoptors to make it rain treats and B. You want to HARVEST treats from other countries. Benjamin? Daisy Mae? How do you feel about that idea being proud Canadian bunnies?

You have spent HOURS flirting with MANY bucks huh.....Me thinks these ladies are a little risque and well.....no I am not going to say it. I won't resort to such CHEAP tactics. How many litters have you raised? Clearly there a little LOOSE when it comes to proper family values.

I_heart_Fraggles wrote:
Benjamin do not be swayed by these overly large does. The reason they are so big is because they don't share treats! They don't share them with baby bunnies and they won't share them with you.
Oh Fraggles....dear....who is your contact person for getting credible information? May we suggest that you fire them and find yourself someone a bit more....competent? Perhaps even ... if desperate enough - go to the internet for information?

From Wikipedia article on flemish giants......

The minimum show weight for a Senior (older than 8 months) doe is 14lbs (about 6.4kg), and the minimum weight of a Senior buck is 13lbs (about 5.9kg) (ARBA Standards of Perfection). A senior doe can take 1 year to reach full maturity. A senior buck can take 1.5 years to reach full maturity. It is not unusual to see a 10 kilo (22 pound) Flemish Giant, and specimens weighing over 50 kilos have been reported.

While we are big and beautiful girls - that is how we were created to be....it isn't because we stuff ourselves all the time and are overweight....

Secondly - I'm sorry if you had a lousy mama that didn't teach you to share - but one of the first lessons we teach our babies - is to share. We teach them this by sharing WITH them.....including the treats we get. We know that if we teach them sharing at a young age....they will share better when they get older - so we start the process by sharing what we receive.

Also - if you remember correctly, I live IN a herd with other girls....and we all gather around the supper bowls in the evenings and share our supper. We also share our hay and our water....and of course - any treats that we get also.

We've found that if we're willing to share with another doe - then that other doe will usually share with us. (Ok - so the lionheads are a bit more stingy sometimes...).

Now Harmony does not live in a herd - she lives in a "secure, undisclosed location" due to her celebrity status as a show bunny. However, she has assured me that she oftentimes shares her treats by pushing the leftovers out onto the floor for the puppy Oreo since he says he's hungry. Mom has even watched her push out her fruit loops and asked her to not do that any more.

I do have some questions to ask you though - for research in preparation for our future debate....

• How many other rabbits have you interacted with on a LIVE basis (not just on the internet)? Did you push them away - or welcome them to your quarters?
  • How many different breeds have you interacted with?
    • While Harmony and I are both flemish giants, we have interacted with New Zealands, Holland Lops, English Lops, Lionheads, Polish, Beveren, Mixed Breeds, Californians and more. We find that we like most of those breeds - the lionheads can be a bit catty sometimes and then wonderful other times. The Holland Lops are very energetic and we're actually going to have them putting out our posters.
  • What other species have you interacted with besides Octopus? We've interacted with three dogs and three cats. At times we've even had to interact with a mouse or two.
That is all for now.

Once again Fraggles, I hope you understand that our concern is not about YOU but it is about Tattoo....and some of our discoveries about ....well...I will share that later. I do need proof.

I_heart_Fraggles wrote:
You have spent HOURS flirting with MANY bucks huh.....Me thinks these ladies are a little risque and well.....no I am not going to say it. I won't resort to such CHEAP tactics. How many litters have you raised? Clearly there a little LOOSE when it comes to proper family values.
I, Nyx have had two litters and Harmony has had one litter.

However, my first litter had 13 in it....although sadly, only eight were able to make it to weaning (I really did try to teach them to share ALL things ... even the milk...but sometimes that is just the way things happen).

As far as breeding - these were the choices made by our slaves before we put our feet down and said, "no more".

And flirting....aw....come on....you can't tell us you've never flirted.

I mean - we had hours every day to kill and a gal can only sleep so long. Besides, the bucks enjoyed it when we groomed their noses when they stuck them through the bars....and it made them happy.

Oh - and helicopters raining craisins? Aren't you worried about the craisins dropping on some poor bunny's head from that distance and really doing some damage?

Do you have a medicare plan for bunnies if that happens?

Latest posts

Back