At Home With Sparky & Scooter

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After a gentle "nudge" from Pipp, I figured I had better update Sparky & Scooter's blog with a few pictures.

I love this look on Sparky's face. She has her lips pursed:
IMG_1799.jpg

IMG_1798.jpg

Formal pose:
IMG_1797.jpg

IMG_1801.jpg

How is it that Ive never seen your blog? Your babies are adorable!

I have a couple rexy girls Im fostering now. Its amazing how soft theyare. Sparky and Scooter are just precious. They look so plush, likevelvet bunnies ;)

IMG_1797.jpg

So, when you come to Ohio you can bring them and leave them with me in Michigan :D

Haley wrote:
So, when you come to Ohio you can bring them and leave them with me in Michigan :D
Sorry, but Sparky and Scooter are going to stay home with daddy when Icome to Ohio. Daddy get so lonely when all of his girls aregone!

This is the first I've ever saw these two. Goshare they cute or what!?!:bunnyheart But then I do have a soft spot forthe rex breed.;)

I just love the first picture!:)

They are huge! How old are they? I only saw therecent photos, but wow! Gorgeous and cuddly but massive!! I have asmall dutch and she looks teeny compared to your two gorgeous bunnies.

Sparky and Scooter had such a great Easter. We all got the greatests gifts:

To start with, there were the edibles for the buns. They got Craisins, Yogurt Chips, bunny cookies, and papaya tabs:
IMG_1812.jpg

Then there were the bunny ears, the stuffed bunny and pencils in theadorable felt purse, two bunny candles, the tiny bunny in a box, and a"P" magnet:
IMG_1811.jpg

I got FOUR pair of bunny socks!!!! Can you seethe little pink bunny on the heel of the sock in the firstpicture. Those are my favorite:
IMG_1810.jpg

IMG_1809.jpg

A pillow, beatiful little beaded bunny purse filled with candy, and two styrofoam bunnies on a stick:
IMG_1806.jpg

Gorgeous towels for my kitchen!!! I love that bunny towel:
IMG_1805.jpg

Finally, the chewables - look at all that wicker! Sparky and Scooter both adore that little grass bed:
IMG_1804.jpg

Here is Sparky and Scooter checking out some of their loot:
IMG_1818.jpg

IMG_1817.jpg

IMG_1815.jpg

IMG_1813.jpg

I've never seen rabbits like that before theyare MAGNIFICENT!!!! Your red one actually looks like a miniturekangaroo. Very Beautiful!!! LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT. Kudos on the pics.

It's been way too long since I posted some pics of my little rexie princesses. To make up for it, here are lots of new pics:

A little cuddle time under the quilt with mom:
IMG_1968.jpg

IMG_1967.jpg

A bit of fun with the cardboard tube:
IMG_1961.jpg

IMG_1960.jpg

Yummy!:
IMG_1946.jpg

All that playing with the cardboard tube wears out a busy bunny:
IMG_1945.jpg

Lots of Scooter cuteness:
IMG_0089.jpg

IMG_0088.jpg

IMG_0087-1.jpg

Sparky gets equal billing for cuteness:
IMG_0083.jpg

IMG_0080.jpg

IMG_0077.jpg

IMG_0076.jpg

I've been having a blast playing with my new Canon S5 IS camera. The recovery time between pics is next to nothing. Here is a sequence of Scooter I particularly like:

IMG_0150.jpg

IMG_0151.jpg

IMG_0152.jpg

IMG_0153.jpg

IMG_0154.jpg

IMG_0155.jpg

IMG_0156.jpg

Latest posts

Back