At Home With Sparky & Scooter

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sparky has decided to pursue a career in the Navy:

IMG_1264.jpg

I just took some new pics of Sparkyand Scooter with their Christmas presents. These were fromtheir Secret Santabun:

Sparky tastes one of the new mats:
IMG_1274.jpg

IMG_1270.jpg

Scooter has to have a taste too:
IMG_1269.jpg

The new willow tent is yummy too:
IMG_1268.jpg

It's also fun to run and hide in:
IMG_1267.jpg

And I got a beautiful bunny shirt!
IMG_1266.jpg

love the pics ! Their fur looks great and ohhsoo soft. i have a mini rex but her being so many different colours,her fur doesn't look like rex fur.

i don't really know what to call her colour, sheis my avatar. she has black brown reddish and white fur. i'm stilltrying to figure out the colour thing. :)

:jumpforjoy:Yay more pics. It's soawesome to see them enjoying their presents. I love that willow tent.Better not let my bunch see that.

That tshirt is adorable.

Thank you so much for sharing the pictures with us.

Oh and I finally got to pet a rex. It was like petting a cloud. You are so lucky.;)

Tina

LuvaBun wrote:
What a lovely picture! While she is still away - any more??? ;)

Jan
I see you've been talking about me while I've been gone! Here are a few more of my visit to seniorcat's house:

Me with Wilbut Igor - he is such a sweet, tiny little boy.
IMG_0824.jpg

Would you just look at that expression on Melody's face!
IMG_0822.jpg

I just loved the evil Dr. Melody Frankenbunny. She was putty in my hands.
IMG_0815.jpg

I love looking back on these pictures and remembering all the goodtimes I had and the great people who made the two months I had to spendin the frozen north bearable.

bunnyslave wrote:
WHOOO HOOOOO! Its my CA (yes they are stillCA-ian!!) bunny neices!! The pictures don't dothese beautifulbuns any justice... They are as soft as velvet... I miss them :(
Heehee...you can take the bunnies out of California, but youcan't take California out of the bunnies. You can come tovisit your neices in Florida anytime. Don't forget, you'llget to see them in S. Carolina in just six months!!!

slavetoabunny wrote:
Heehee...you can take the bunnies out of California,but you can't take California out of the bunnies. You cancome to visit your neices in Florida anytime. Don't forget,you'll get to see them in S. Carolina in just six months!!!
Exactly! They will always be CA!

Still not sure about S Carolina. I am hoping tocomebut if I get into vet school I might bein themiddle of "relocating" too! eeeshhh... scary huh?

Latest posts

Back