At Home With Sparky & Scooter

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After a gentle "nudge" from Pipp, I figured I had better update Sparky & Scooter's blog with a few pictures.

I love this look on Sparky's face. She has her lips pursed:
IMG_1799.jpg

IMG_1798.jpg

Formal pose:
IMG_1797.jpg

IMG_1801.jpg

How is it that Ive never seen your blog? Your babies are adorable!

I have a couple rexy girls Im fostering now. Its amazing how soft theyare. Sparky and Scooter are just precious. They look so plush, likevelvet bunnies ;)

IMG_1797.jpg

So, when you come to Ohio you can bring them and leave them with me in Michigan :D

Oh my. Yes you need to update more often. I lovethe pictures. These two are now on my bunnynapping list. Desi thinksthey would look good with him.

100_6683.jpg

This is the first I've ever saw these two. Goshare they cute or what!?!:bunnyheart But then I do have a soft spot forthe rex breed.;)

I just love the first picture!:)

They are huge! How old are they? I only saw therecent photos, but wow! Gorgeous and cuddly but massive!! I have asmall dutch and she looks teeny compared to your two gorgeous bunnies.

Sparky and Scooter had such a great Easter. We all got the greatests gifts:

To start with, there were the edibles for the buns. They got Craisins, Yogurt Chips, bunny cookies, and papaya tabs:
IMG_1812.jpg

Then there were the bunny ears, the stuffed bunny and pencils in theadorable felt purse, two bunny candles, the tiny bunny in a box, and a"P" magnet:
IMG_1811.jpg

I got FOUR pair of bunny socks!!!! Can you seethe little pink bunny on the heel of the sock in the firstpicture. Those are my favorite:
IMG_1810.jpg

IMG_1809.jpg

A pillow, beatiful little beaded bunny purse filled with candy, and two styrofoam bunnies on a stick:
IMG_1806.jpg

Gorgeous towels for my kitchen!!! I love that bunny towel:
IMG_1805.jpg

Finally, the chewables - look at all that wicker! Sparky and Scooter both adore that little grass bed:
IMG_1804.jpg

Here is Sparky and Scooter checking out some of their loot:
IMG_1818.jpg

IMG_1817.jpg

IMG_1815.jpg

IMG_1813.jpg

I've never seen rabbits like that before theyare MAGNIFICENT!!!! Your red one actually looks like a miniturekangaroo. Very Beautiful!!! LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT. Kudos on the pics.

It's been way too long since I posted some pics of my little rexie princesses. To make up for it, here are lots of new pics:

A little cuddle time under the quilt with mom:
IMG_1968.jpg

IMG_1967.jpg

A bit of fun with the cardboard tube:
IMG_1961.jpg

IMG_1960.jpg

Yummy!:
IMG_1946.jpg

All that playing with the cardboard tube wears out a busy bunny:
IMG_1945.jpg

Lots of Scooter cuteness:
IMG_0089.jpg