At Home With Sparky & Scooter

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Scooter is definately a daddy's girl. He even said to my a few days ago "you know that Scooter is my favorite, don't you". It's so funny to see this big, gruff guy talking baby-talk to a little bunny.

Just a little more Sparky and Scooter cuteness to share:

Sparky0292.jpg

Sparky0227.jpg

Scooter0283.jpg

Scooter0248.jpg

Photography credit: Micheal Brown

Oh...my...lord.:shock2:

I cannot believe I have never been through your blog! I'm ashamed!:baghead

I absolutely LOVE Rexes! Sparky and Scooter are precious. May I have them?:p They are at the tippy tip top of my bunny napping list!:whistling Now I just have to go find which pic is my fav!

Oh my gosh..your two girls are just the most absolute precious little things..i loved looking at all their pictures....what pretty little girls :)

Hehe..wake up daddy,and play with me

IMG_0179.jpg

That is just so cute!

Cheryl

My daughter was here looking at these with me and she said OMG! that bunny looks like him!

She didn't even know who they were but she decided that and then saw you with Sparky and said OMG! She looks like her!

She also said they were gorgeous and she loves them!

Bo B Bunny wrote:
My daughter was here looking at these with me and she said OMG! that bunny looks like him!

She didn't even know who they were but she decided that and then saw you with Sparky and said OMG! She looks like her!

She also said they were gorgeous and she loves them!
Your daughter thinks I look like Sparky? Well, I guess we are both redheads LOL. She's not the first person who's said that Scooter looks like Pat, though. They have the same color fur too!

Yes, she immediately said OMG Those bunnies look like their owners!

We also fell in love with them! Sparky is gorgeous! I love her color. Scooter is too, but I have one of those LOL!

Look at that pretty girl!

Sparky0274.jpg

Bo B Bunny wrote:
That's the picture she saw and first said it! LOL!

That rabbit really loves him doesn't she?
Hubby is Scooter's "heart human". And vice-versa. Scooter is so funny when he is not home. She jumps into his recliner chair and looks all around for him, jumps down and runs around the room looking, and then starts all over again in the chair.

In that particular picture, Pat was taking a nap in a chair and Scooter sat there on his shoulder "guarding" him for almost an hour. That look on her face says "hands off - this is MY man!!".

slavetoabunny wrote:
Bo B Bunny wrote:
That's the picture she saw and first said it! LOL!

That rabbit really loves him doesn't she?
Hubby is Scooter's "heart human". And vice-versa. Scooter is so funny when he is not home. She jumps into his recliner chair and looks all around for him, jumps down and runs around the room looking, and then starts all over again in the chair.

In that particular picture, Pat was taking a nap in a chair and Scooter sat there on his shoulder "guarding" him for almost an hour. That look on her face says "hands off - this is MY man!!".
I love that! I wish my hubby loved the bunnies!

Latest posts

Back