At Home With Sparky & Scooter

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Carolyn wrote
I keep coming in here in hopes that I see more pictures - Everytime: Nuthin! :mad:

-Carolyn
(goodness, she gets cranky)

Your every wish is my command, dear Carolyn. Some pictures just for you:

IMG_1227.jpg

IMG_1215.jpg

IMG_1216.jpg

IMG_1212.jpg

IMG_1229.jpg

Silly Sparky! The buns have acardboard box with holes cut in each end to run through. Thismorning Sparky ran through the box - well almost. Her buttgot stuck and she was dragging the box around trying to getout. I was laughing so hard I didn't get the camera out intime.

Der'sss my Bayyyyybeeeeesss!!! :inlove:

Look at how beautiful and Perfect they are.

God I love those two trouble-bubbles! :hug:

Please give them treats forme.

Thank you, slavetoabunny!

:kiss:

-Carolyn

slavetoabunny wrote:
Silly Sparky! The buns have a cardboard box with holescut in each end to run through. This morning Sparky ranthrough the box - well almost. Her butt got stuck and she wasdragging the box around trying to get out. I was laughing sohard I didn't get the camera out in time.
No, no, no! You must always have a camera at the ready ;). Especially with girls as lovely as yours!

Jan

Ohh I loooove Sparky & Scooter pics, will never ever get tired of them. They're so gorgeous.
Wish you'd had your camera for the box stuck on the booty shot, hehe. It's so much fun watching bunnies play. :D

BTW, I love your house too...I'm a bit jealous of your beautiful floors.
I've been wanting to remodel my house for the longest time. One of these days...lol.
In the meantime, instead of envy, I should feel inspired! :)

:love:There's those gorgeous girls. I swaer they are just stunning little beauties.

Psst, Carolyn, Sparky got her butt stuck in a box maybe treats aren't the way to go.;)

I think they are perfect absolutely perfect.

Tina

doodle wrote:
BTW, I love your house too...I'm a bit jealous of yourbeautiful floors.
I've been wanting to remodel my house for the longest time. One of these days...lol.
Thanks! When we bought the house a year ago, we toreout all the old carpet and put laminate flooring in all the roomsexcept the bedrooms. Those got new carpet. We hadto do it - the old stuff STUNK! The florida room had nicetile, so we didn't have to touch that.

dajeti2 wrote:
:love:There's those gorgeous girls. I swaer they arejust stunning little beauties.

Psst, Carolyn, Sparky got her butt stuck in a box maybe treats aren't the way to go.;)

I think they are perfect absolutely perfect.

Tina
Hehehe....yes, Sparky is our "big boned" girl!

I've sitting here wondering if I should change what I wrote. I was afraid you would take it wrong.

From one big boned girl to another Sparky you look great.

Tina

I figured I better post some more pictures of Sparky and Scooter before Carolyn starts nagging! Enjoy!

Sparky reading the paper. Notice the little brown butt in the background.
IMG_1236.jpg

Scooter likes to help mommy with her sewing:
IMG_1214.jpg

She is also good at helping fluff the pillows:
IMG_1238.jpg

Who are you looking at:
IMG_1237.jpg

Please mom! A little privacy here.
IMG_1233.jpg

Hi your Bunnies are absolutely BEAUTIFUL.

Can I borrow them for a while, because I don't have my hands full with my 4 LOL

Soooska:apollo:

Thank you! I was about to startnagging you too. You've gotten to know me very well in ashort amount of time. I was wondering if the babies havetheir holiday pictures done?

That quilt you're making is Gorgeous!! Innnncredible, slavetoabunny!

-Carolyn

Thank you SOOSKA, Bunnys_rule63 &Carolyn. Sparky and Scooter will try not to let all thecompliments go to their heads!

Carolyn, here is the girls holiday picture:

BOTM_December.jpg

I think I am going to use it for their X-mas card.

I took a few more pics of my photogenic little furries and will try to get them up tonight.

That's a Fake! :X

It's really cute though. :inlove: It's a great Santa.

-Carolyn

Carolyn wrote:
That's a Fake! :X

It's really cute though. :inlove: It's a great Santa.

-Carolyn

Hehehe...can't fool you! I thought I did a pretty darn goodjob with Paint Shop though. I thought about taking them toPetSmart, but was worried about the stress being around dogs and catswould create. They have never been around other animalsbefore. I suppose I could ask my husband to dress up as Santa!

Naah, it's adorable. Don't have tohave Santa in the picture to make it festive. I did get akick out of that picture when I saw it in the Christmas Cheerpost. :)

-Carolyn

slavetoabunny wrote:
I thought I did a pretty darn good job with Paint Shopthough.
Pretty soon, your bun's are going to be world travelers and no one will be the wiser!!! :D

Megan

Sparky and Scooter got a new chair forChristmas. It is called a Lagamorph Lounger. Afriend of mine makes them and gave the girls one as a gift.They absolutely love it!

IMG_1263.jpg

IMG_1261.jpg

IMG_1262.jpg

Latest posts

Back