Ash's adventures!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Elise, I was thinking I hadn´t seen a video but I´ve just been back and it´s not letting me see it, says it´s private, might have a look on the youtube page to see if it lets me.

I love seeing him, he´s such a lovely little fellow. Can´t believe you´ve still got snow on the ground, we´re starting now to get ready for the summer arriving.

If your still looking for another name for your blog here for Ash, how about "Blogging with Ash" or I still like your original "Ash's Adventures!" Will be excited to find out what you decide & read more about Ash!

He is such a cute little fellow and I´m always surprised how big he is cos he looks quite small on video without anything to compare to. I do love seeing them in movement, photos just don´t do them justice.

Yes, he does look a lot bigger in real life. Maybe I'll take a picture of me holding him, or my hand on him. And your right pictures never do them justice. All the bunnies I've seen on video look so much better than they do on pictures (They are still cute on photos though).

Ash is so gorgeous! I really do love his colour!

Love the videos! Love Ash frolicking in the snow! What fun! I just bought my buns a cat harness to try! Hope I can find one that works & they will wear for outings, Any tips on getting them to wear a harness?

Love the videos! Love Ash frolicking in the snow! What fun! I just bought my buns a cat harness to try! Hope I can find one that works & they will wear for outings, Any tips on getting them to wear a harness?

Yes isn't he cute?

And about the harness, this website helped me a lot: http://www.drsfostersmith.com/pic/article.cfm?aid=1004 Ash lets me put the harness on him but he is reluctant. And once its on him he ignores it, I guess he just gets too interested in exploring the outdoors to do anything about it :p.

Anyway good luck with your own buns! I hope they take to a harness well.

Here is another video of Ash:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gbk0hgNs-C8[/ame]

Its only a second long :p, but I guess its no worse than a picture. And you can pause it in the middle to see him grooming me :).

I made the rabbit foot. I'm going to and make another one and use them to crochet a rabbit in grey and white colors just like Ash. And I'll write a pattern as I go.

There is still snow here. And its still coming down. In small flakes anyway. But I think its gonna melt soon.

Latest posts

Back