Ash's adventures!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha that is cool... I love ash he's so pretty :)

I just love him, he´s such a lovely colour and his coat looks so soft. Bet he enjoyed the wheatgrass and can´t wait for the next batch lol.

Hi guys. Just thought I'd check in and tell you that we had a power outage that lasted a about day and a half, it was pretty snowy outside so we had a lot of blankets to keep warm. Ash did fine through the whole thing.

Hi guys! Sorry I haven't updated in a while I was sick, I still am.

Anyway Ash is doing great! And.... I've decided to start a new blog, because this one doesn't really have that many views, it was sort of a flop. So can you guys help me come up with a new name? I watched a movie called OZ The Great and Powerful, I thought of calling my new blog, Ash The Great and Powerful. Lame I know, lol but it was the best I could come up with. I'd love to hear any other ideas.

Power outages when it's cold out is a bummer. Glad it was only for a short while! We are having winter weather here too still. Snowed today and down into the teens for temps tonight. Where are you spring?
Ash is as gorgeous as ever!

Is there still snow in West Virginia in April? We will be driving through WV in the beginning of April to go to Pittsburgh, I hope the snow is gone by then!
Thankfully no snow for us, just some rain and its a little chilly. But everything is pretty green here!

Does Ash like to go outside? Maybe once everything gets green where you are, you can take him out into the grass! I bet he would like that.

Power outages when it's cold out is a bummer. Glad it was only for a short while! We are having winter weather here too still. Snowed today and down into the teens for temps tonight. Where are you spring?
Ash is as gorgeous as ever!

Yeah! Spring is taking such a looong time to get here. Since its cold we decided to make use of it. We are tapping a red maple tree to make maple syrup. So far we have about a gallon of sap. I don't think that will make very much, I read that 50 gallons of sap will make one gallon of syrup once boiled down. So a gallon won't make much I reckon.

A friend of ours has 9 maple trees and he gets 30 gallons a day from them. So he gets a little over a gallon every 2 days. Do you have maple trees over where you live?

Is there still snow in West Virginia in April? We will be driving through WV in the beginning of April to go to Pittsburgh, I hope the snow is gone by then!
Thankfully no snow for us, just some rain and its a little chilly. But everything is pretty green here!

Does Ash like to go outside? Maybe once everything gets green where you are, you can take him out into the grass! I bet he would like that.

I don't think there will be any snow in April. It usually ends in March. Don't quote me, but I'm pretty sure I'm right. You are pretty lucky to have no snow. Today is sunny but there is still snow on the ground. It will probably melt today.

Ash likes to go outside, but he doesn't really like the harness. He runs away from me when I try to put it on, but once its on him he doesn't seem to mind it. He is just to interested in running around to bother with it. I'm sure he'd like it better if the snow was melted, but once Spring comes around I'll probably start doing some gardening so I don't know if I'll get the time to walk him outside but since being out in the sun is good for rabbits I think I'll put him in a playpen outside where I can keep an eye on him and garden at the same time.

Did I ever mention that I like to crochet? No, I'm pretty sure I didn't. Anyway I've crochet like 20 amigurumi's (plush toys). I really do enjoy it. I'll try to post some pics of my crochet work.

And I've just started knitting. I made a little bag yesterday, and I'm making a hat as I type this. I'll post a pic of the hat too when I'm done.

Ash is being his usual cute self :)
phpzbsmiwpm-6821.jpg

A picture I dug up. Now you can see how big he is since my foot is in the pic.

Latest posts

Back