Ash's adventures!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aw, I just love those, they are just adorable. If you manage to make those, Elise, I´d pay you to do them for me. I love the three of them but the angora one is lovely and the nethie reminds me of Houdini. I wish now I could crochet.

Thank you for posting those links for those adorable crochet rabbit foot key chain & bunnies! I haven't crocheted in quite awhile. I got burned out on crocheting after several years of Christmas afghan gifts for friends! I want to try some of these patterns! Like small & preferably easy patterns.

Aw, I just love those, they are just adorable. If you manage to make those, Elise, I´d pay you to do them for me. I love the three of them but the angora one is lovely and the nethie reminds me of Houdini. I wish now I could crochet.

Aw, thanks Chris! You wouldn't have to pay. I don't think it would cost much to ship them over where you live since they are probably light. I could crochet them in the colors of your 3, I could probably even make a furry Bandy because I saw some really furry yarn available.

And like I said before, if you have the time and you want to crochet it is pretty easy once you learn how. Its so relaxing too.

Last edited:
Thank you for posting those links for those adorable crochet rabbit foot key chain & bunnies! I haven't crocheted in quite awhile. I got burned out on crocheting after several years of Christmas afghan gifts for friends! I want to try some of these patterns! Like small & preferably easy patterns.

Your welcome! :) there are a lot of free easy quick patterns to crochet out there.

Also, thanks for the harness info! The harness I bought was too small for even my small bunny so will have to get a larger size. I bought the cat H harness. Do I need to go to a dog harness? I have a bungee leash coming from Amazon but again I bought a cat harness. Couldn't find a bungee leash at the pet stores around my area. I think it will go smoothly once I find the right size harness. If I had a harness that fit I could have had them wearing it! They were calm once I had the head/neck part on & was holding them & petting them while telling them what a good girl they were. So have high hopes for harness training!

Elise, that´s so kind and the fluffy wool is so cute. I suppose when I clicked I expected something else, maybe kind of like the wendell rabbit but when I saw them, they actually look like little bunnies and the lop is cute too.

Also, thanks for the harness info! The harness I bought was too small for even my small bunny so will have to get a larger size. I bought the cat H harness. Do I need to go to a dog harness? I have a bungee leash coming from Amazon but again I bought a cat harness. Couldn't find a bungee leash at the pet stores around my area. I think it will go smoothly once I find the right size harness. If I had a harness that fit I could have had them wearing it! They were calm once I had the head/neck part on & was holding them & petting them while telling them what a good girl they were. So have high hopes for harness training!

A dog harness might be too big if you have a small bunny. I got this kind for Ash: http://www.ebay.com/itm/NYLON-CAT-H...t=LH_DefaultDomain_0&var=&hash=item43ba1acd5c you can also probably go to Walmart and get one for her.

Elise, that´s so kind and the fluffy wool is so cute. I suppose when I clicked I expected something else, maybe kind of like the wendell rabbit but when I saw them, they actually look like little bunnies and the lop is cute too.

I could probably make one of each of your boys and ship them to you for free. And yes, most of the patterns I find are more Wendell like and not very realistic. I think its great that someone finally made a pattern for a realistic bunny.

A picture I found of Ash:
phpkbscpjam-6892.jpg

Chris, I'll start Snowy now. He will be the easiest to make because he's solid white and not really furry. He should be done in an hour or two.

Elise, I am so excited, I can´t wait to see him. I love Ash, he´s such a gorgeous colour, love seeing pics of him.

Chris, I made Snowy but he didn't turn out the way I'd hoped. It was probably because I tried to make him up without the pattern. I guess I'll just buy the pattern from the website instead of try to copy it.

I'll post a picture of the one I made once I upload it.

I´m sure it´s great anyway, can´t wait to see it and you did it so quick...you are crafty as morgan says.

Thanks Chris! I'm going to make a bunny from the pattern for a friend on easter. So I might as well make a new Snowy. I want the one I crochet to look a lot like the real Snowy, and I didn't use much yarn on the Snowy I just made he is really tiny. So it won't be a waste of yarn to make a new one.

Oh, I can't wait to see the pix! I've just done afghans so this will be new to me!

Latest posts

Back