Ash's adventures!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wait, so your friend put a post on here saying you were 11? how strange. Because it said you would be 12 in July and also had the names and ages of your siblings and your favorite color and such. Hmm. There wasnt anything mean on there but she just wanted us to think you were 11???? That's really weird.

Ash is just so pretty. I can't get over his color!!

Well my birthday is in July and she knows it, she also knows my favorite color. And she knows that I have siblings so she must have put fake ages for them to make the story more believable. I asked her today why she didn't say anything mean, and she said that she just wanted to make people think I was 11. I asked her why and she said that most kids are not responsible when caring for a pet and that the pet would probably not get enough attention (which is usually true) so she said she just wanted the people on RO to think I was irresponsible.

Weird if you ask me lol.

Oh, he´s so lovely. I just love his colour and love the snow on his nose. He looks so soft, I just want to stroke him.

A weird thing that your friend did. Ash is one of the luckiest buns I know to have a mom like you.

Oh, he´s so lovely. I just love his colour and love the snow on his nose. He looks so soft, I just want to stroke him.

A weird thing that your friend did. Ash is one of the luckiest buns I know to have a mom like you.

I know, I specifically took the picture with the snow on his nose I think it looks cute :)!

Yes I think its weird too.

I just love ash he is gorgeous!!!! How's he liking the snow?

Love all the photos, he´s such a laid back dude....still love it´s colour, it´s like a bluey, silvery grey so lovely.

Love all the photos, he´s such a laid back dude....still love it´s colour, it´s like a bluey, silvery grey so lovely.

I know he is pretty laid back, my mom accidentally dropped a plastic cap on him the other day and he didn't even notice it. And yes his color is very beautiful, I especially like his white belly :)

Here are pics of Moss. I was thinking of a French angora, but could he be a chinchilla? He's 6 and 1/2 lbs. The judge at the fair said he was a lionhead mix, but that was when he was young and still growing fur. Lionhead? Really, lady? :p Oh, and the lady I got him from said definitely Jersey Wolly. I'm a little confuzled.

IMG_20130119_181014.jpg

IMG_20130119_180930.jpg

IMG_20130119_181023.jpg

Last edited:
Hey guys! I"ve decided to take a little break from RO. Its nothing to do with any of you. I just haven't been posting that often and when I come back I most likely will be posting a LOT! I wont be gone for long only around 2-4 weeks. So I'll see ya'll soon!

Great to see you again, hope you are well and hope Ash is thriving....look forward to hearing your news :D

Latest posts

Back