Ash's adventures!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks!!!:wiggle

OK, so today its snowing. I wanted Ash to see the snow but it was snowing on haloween and Ash didn't seem to like the snow. Do any of your bunnies dislike snow?

And my idea didn't work I can't post any pics I'll have to ask my brother how to do it. He knows more about computers than I do.

Last edited:
Hahaha. It never snows her to show Ellie any snow. I bet Ellie would love it though, she doesn't mind being wet.

There are some rabbits who LOVE snow, but I guess some who don't like snow. They're all different little personalities in there. Take him out a second time, see if he's changed his mind. He may not like getting his feet wet or the cold of it.

I´d love to get a chance to take mine out in the snow but that will never happen here, it never even gets that cold. I love seeing the pics of bunnies in the snow, they always look so cute. You should try him again, it may be just a strange feeling under this feet and he needs to get used to it. Take a pic if you do, he´d look lovely.

Hahaha. It never snows her to show Ellie any snow. I bet Ellie would love it though, she doesn't mind being wet.

There are some rabbits who LOVE snow, but I guess some who don't like snow. They're all different little personalities in there. Take him out a second time, see if he's changed his mind. He may not like getting his feet wet or the cold of it.

Yes I bet she'd love snow! :)

I just woke up this morning to find an inch of snow on the ground, now I have three inches of snow and its still coming down hard. Anyway my brother took Ash out today and he seemed like he hadn't made up his mind if he liked snow or not.

I´d love to get a chance to take mine out in the snow but that will never happen here, it never even gets that cold. I love seeing the pics of bunnies in the snow, they always look so cute. You should try him again, it may be just a strange feeling under this feet and he needs to get used to it. Take a pic if you do, he´d look lovely.

Maybe if you ever go to a colder part of Spain they can see snow.

Actually I never thought of that :p I should take a picture of him to share with y'all.

And I agree I think I'll try to get him used to snow so that I can take lots of pictures of him in the snow.

Can't wait, he has to look gorgeous with that coat against the white snow. He's such a handsome chap :love:

Well I'm working on the pictures, I know my laptop has a built in webcam or something that enables my laptop to take pictures. I just have to find the right program to download to make it work.

Sorry I haven't updated in a while, just so much has been going on.

Well I got what I wanted for x-mas. Some books, Semi precious stones (I collect them), And a bird song identifier (I'm a bird watcher).
and steak and potatoes ect. It was like a royal banquet. I had a great time. Funny thing is we went to a 5:30 mass after christmas (my family is catholic) and the priest was an hour late :shock:. I guess he thought it was at 6:30 lol.

What did y'all do on x-mas?

Last edited:
Ash is gorgeous !

Don't worry if you feel out of the loop I do too. I've been running around so when I get home I tend to tend the buns and nap. I hope your holidays were good :)

Latest posts

Back