Ash's adventures!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Elise, there you are that´s done, helps that I really enjoyed the series and she was great in it.

Bet you´re freezing, we´ve got lovely sunshine today and about 20ºC that´s around 70ºF.

I do miss the snow that at this time of the year but not the cold :nono

Elise, there you are that´s done, helps that I really enjoyed the series and she was great in it.

Bet you´re freezing, we´ve got lovely sunshine today and about 20ºC that´s around 70ºF.

I do miss the snow that at this time of the year but not the cold :nono

You watched Once Upon a Time? :)

Oh yea, its cold here. The fire went out and it was 59ºF now its warmer around 70ºF. But sometimes I just wish I was on a tropical island lol.

We still have snow. The only plus is that we can do a lot of sledding and skiing.

I hope you have a happy new year!

Hey everyone! I may not be on much today as I have a bad cold. I have a sore throat and ughh its horrible and my brother has it too.

Happy new year everyone! :)

Yeah, I loved it, the series just finished here a couple of weeks before Christmas, it was called Erase una vez in Spanish.

Hate bad colds as it just makes you feel so down, keep warm and look after yourself and hope you get over it quickly.

Had a great New Year, it arrived here before over there. It´s now late afternoon here and a quiet day as everything is closed. Gives time for a good rest.

Voted :)

I hope you had a happy new year!

Yeah, I loved it, the series just finished here a couple of weeks before Christmas, it was called Erase una vez in Spanish.

Hate bad colds as it just makes you feel so down, keep warm and look after yourself and hope you get over it quickly.

Had a great New Year, it arrived here before over there. It´s now late afternoon here and a quiet day as everything is closed. Gives time for a good rest.

Ya know, there is also a season 2! You can find the episodes on 1channel.ch.

Yea they really do. They are soooo annoying.

Oh yea I should have thought of that. It comes earlier for you.:sunshine:

I'm hoping it won't take ages for it to arrive over here as all the series usually take quite a few months to get here and I really enjoyed the last series. Sometimes, I download them as I can't wait.

Yes, I think we're around 7 or 8 hours ahead depending where you are.

I'm hoping it won't take ages for it to arrive over here as all the series usually take quite a few months to get here and I really enjoyed the last series. Sometimes, I download them as I can't wait.

Yes, I think we're around 7 or 8 hours ahead depending where you are.

I don't know when it comes out in Spain but I would just download them. For me the next episode is coming out on sunday.

Oh and I am in WV.

You know whats funny whenever I put a stuffed animal in Ash's playpen he chins it. And when I stick my finger through the bars of his playpen he chins it. Also when I take him outside he likes to chin a certain plant in my yard.

I also wanted to say that there is this certain rug of mine that Ash almost always binkies on. I wonder why? :)

Do any of your bunnies (bunny) chin things constantly? And do any of your bunnies have a favorite spot to binky?

Last edited:
Houdini chins everything and yet the other two do it very rarely or not that I´ve noticed.

Houdini also loves to binky in and out of their enclosure; he rushes in races round and then does a really high binky once he´s back outside. He´s also so quick, I never manage to get him on film.

I don´t know when it starts over here but will check for downloads once it´s started over there. I hate having to wait for the new episodes of anything when it´s been out in the States for ages. They are getting better now as a couple of years back, we used to be about a series behind.

Houdini chins everything and yet the other two do it very rarely or not that I´ve noticed.

Houdini also loves to binky in and out of their enclosure; he rushes in races round and then does a really high binky once he´s back outside. He´s also so quick, I never manage to get him on film.

I don´t know when it starts over here but will check for downloads once it´s started over there. I hate having to wait for the new episodes of anything when it´s been out in the States for ages. They are getting better now as a couple of years back, we used to be about a series behind.

It seems like Ash and Houdini have very similar personalities. ;)

Ash binkies a LOT! How often do your bunnies binky?

Yeah, I know how you feel. It must be annoying to hear everyone in the states. Talking about how great some TV show is, and you can't even watch it. But I'm sure you can find downloads for almost all the TV shows.

Also I was wondering, can you speak spanish?

Yes, Ash and Houdini sound quite similar. He´s a very active bunny and quite mischievous and always doing things he shouldn´t be doing but he´s just such a lovable little rascal.

Houdini and Bandy binky the most, every day at least a couple of times. Snowy binkies but not as much, he´s much more laid back and quite quiet at times but he´s my cuddle bunny. You´d laugh but having mentioned that Houdini´s having a mad five minutes now, he races around the enclosure and then does massive binkies once he gets out and then he goes back in and does the same thing again and again. It´s so funny.

Yes, it is annoying especially if you keep up with them on the web and you have to be careful with spoilers. I´ve just watched the Christmas episode of Downton Abbey and I know over there, the third series hasn´t been on yet and loads of people are annoyed because they´ve given away some of the story lines.

Yes, I do speak Spanish as I´ve lived here for nearly 30 years. Up until a couple of years ago, I had to watch all the series in Spanish but now you can watch them in either language. You do actually get used to all the movie stars voices as they tend to dub with the same person every time, a bit weird though.

Yes, Ash and Houdini sound quite similar. He´s a very active bunny and quite mischievous and always doing things he shouldn´t be doing but he´s just such a lovable little rascal.

Houdini and Bandy binky the most, every day at least a couple of times. Snowy binkies but not as much, he´s much more laid back and quite quiet at times but he´s my cuddle bunny. You´d laugh but having mentioned that Houdini´s having a mad five minutes now, he races around the enclosure and then does massive binkies once he gets out and then he goes back in and does the same thing again and again. It´s so funny.

Yes, it is annoying especially if you keep up with them on the web and you have to be careful with spoilers. I´ve just watched the Christmas episode of Downton Abbey and I know over there, the third series hasn´t been on yet and loads of people are annoyed because they´ve given away some of the story lines.

Yes, I do speak Spanish as I´ve lived here for nearly 30 years. Up until a couple of years ago, I had to watch all the series in Spanish but now you can watch them in either language. You do actually get used to all the movie stars voices as they tend to dub with the same person every time, a bit weird though.

I love it when Ash binkies. And just like Snowy Ash can cuddle for hours. You know what happens. When I'm on my way to bed Ash puts his paws on the edge of his playpen and begs that I stay with him. And its hard to resist that so I stay in there for a long time petting him and than I realize Oops gotta go to bed its midnight. Lol.

Yeah spoilers, on the contrary I can't help myself from watching spoilers for Once Upon a Time. Lol. I'm just like a spoiler yay! I have to know what happens! But I don't like it when people give out story lines.

And that's cool you speak spanish. I always wanted to learn two languages. Actually the funny thing is I have wanted to learn Spanish for as long as I can remember. My father was born in Slovakia (You may not have heard of the place) and he can speak Slovak and English. I always wanted to know two languages. And it looks like I'm going to learn Spanish I have a program that teaches you Spanish. So hopefully it will work. And then we can speak to eatch other in spanish. Lol. :)

We're just such suckers. When I'm at home, I always close them in around midnight but sometimes if they're quite active and not wanting to go in, I let them stay out for another hour and end up going to bed quite late but I can't say no to them.

Ohhh just like me, I love to know what's going to happen if I want to find that out but hate it when people blurt out what's happened when I didn't want to know. That happened to me a couple of months ago with SKYFALL. I went to a meeting with a group of people and most of them had seen the film and one bloke blurted out the ending. Well, I went to see it after that but it was a bit of a downer when I already knew what would happen.

Yes, I have heard of Slovakia, it's a shame you didn't learn that but Spanish is a great language to learn so if you need any help, you know where I am. :goodluck

We're just such suckers. When I'm at home, I always close them in around midnight but sometimes if they're quite active and not wanting to go in, I let them stay out for another hour and end up going to bed quite late but I can't say no to them.

Ohhh just like me, I love to know what's going to happen if I want to find that out but hate it when people blurt out what's happened when I didn't want to know. That happened to me a couple of months ago with SKYFALL. I went to a meeting with a group of people and most of them had seen the film and one bloke blurted out the ending. Well, I went to see it after that but it was a bit of a downer when I already knew what would happen.

Yes, I have heard of Slovakia, it's a shame you didn't learn that but Spanish is a great language to learn so if you need any help, you know where I am. :goodluck

Sorry for the late reply I have the flu, its been going around here in America :(. So I just found the time to get on today.

And your right its just sooooooo hard to say no to the bunnies. :)

Yeah, I like spoilers but I don't want to know the whole plot line.

Slovak would be fun to learn so I think I'll try to learn that as well. And yes, Spanish is a GREAT language I'd loooove to learn it and if I'm having any trouble I'll consult you. :)

So sorry to hear you´ve been under the weather, it seems to be everywhere at the moment. I´ve been a bit off with a bad tummy and sickness the last few days, that´s been all over here over the New Year. It´s awful not feeling well but having the buns does make things better and especially when they come and say hi and want a cuddle.

Hope Ash is OK, miss his photos, he such lovely looking little chappie :hearts:

So sorry to hear you´ve been under the weather, it seems to be everywhere at the moment. I´ve been a bit off with a bad tummy and sickness the last few days, that´s been all over here over the New Year. It´s awful not feeling well but having the buns does make things better and especially when they come and say hi and want a cuddle.

Hope Ash is OK, miss his photos, he such lovely looking little chappie :hearts:

Ughh, I hate it when I get sick. Sorry to hear your getting sick too :(. I hope you feel better soon. And I agree it definitely helps when you have bunnies :).

Ash is doing fine :). And I know, it gets frustrating not being able to post any pics. You know what, I think I'm going to buy the camera USB cord. So everyone can see pictures of Ash :). I see they are quite on demand :).

I hope everyone that's sick will feel better soon:bunnynurse:!

Yeah, you bet, we all want to see more pics of Ash, he´s got such a gorgeous coat, I just love it. I´m nearly back to normal but have been trying to eat a bland diet the last few days, will be glad to get back to normal food tomorrow.

Hope you´ve shaken your flu bug off and are getting back to normal.

Yes, get yourself a cord and give us our Ash fix hahaha.

Yeah, you bet, we all want to see more pics of Ash, he´s got such a gorgeous coat, I just love it. I´m nearly back to normal but have been trying to eat a bland diet the last few days, will be glad to get back to normal food tomorrow.

Hope you´ve shaken your flu bug off and are getting back to normal.

Yes, get yourself a cord and give us our Ash fix hahaha.

Thanks!

I have shaken most of it off, but I still have plugged ears.

And actually my brother found my iphone, on my fridge duh! How could I not have seen it?! lol.

But now I have to find my iphone cord :rollseyes, so hopefully it will be easy to find. But if I can't find it I'll just buy the camera cord.

So in the mean time I'll sign off and look for it.

Y'all have fun :).

Latest posts

Back