Ash's adventures!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Elise, I missed all those pics and he is so handsome, I really do love his colour. I love the one of him close up and personal, love that nose. He seems so happy just pottering around on his harness and loved him having a rest on the porch.

The crocheted buns are so good, love that it looks like you´re making a bunny family, it just keeps growing lol.

Elise, I missed all those pics and he is so handsome, I really do love his colour. I love the one of him close up and personal, love that nose. He seems so happy just pottering around on his harness and loved him having a rest on the porch.

The crocheted buns are so good, love that it looks like you´re making a bunny family, it just keeps growing lol.

Thanks Chris! Yes, I like taking up close pictures except if I get too close he starts sniffing the camera and you can't even see him because his nose is touching the camera, lol. Yes he has so much to explore outside he loves sniffing everything and going under trees, its definitely fun to walk him! I know, that was cute when he climbed up the steps and rested on the porch he rested there for like 5 minutes and then went inside, he loves exploring the inside of the house and the outside he is fascintated in hopping behind the couch, I guess its like a burrow for him, lol.

I'm glad you liked the bunnies I'll probably make even more.

Last edited:
Ash is a great photo subject! Always a great pic! Yes, I love those up close shots! On a side note, I went ahead & ordered a new crochet hook. Guess it is better to have too many than not have any! lol Amazon has two day delivery so I went with them. Price I guess was about average & its delivered to my door! Maybe we need a "Crochet Bunny" Forum or Thread for those bunny lovers who also like to crochet! lol

Ash is a great photo subject! Always a great pic! Yes, I love those up close shots! On a side note, I went ahead & ordered a new crochet hook. Guess it is better to have too many than not have any! lol Amazon has two day delivery so I went with them. Price I guess was about average & its delivered to my door! Maybe we need a "Crochet Bunny" Forum or Thread for those bunny lovers who also like to crochet! lol

Its easy to get good pics of him because he is so cute! Yes, it never hurts to have two hooks! Yes, I could start a thread or a group. Well I was going to start a crochet group but there was a problem with it. But I can start a thread.

Yes, it is a shame they haven't been able to fix that. I remember, I think it wouldn't let you put in more than 1 letter in the description or something weird like that. I need to get my camera fixed so I can try to take some pix of my buns. Ash is very photogenic! Don't think he could take a bad pic if he tried! He is just so cute!

Yes, it is a shame they haven't been able to fix that. I remember, I think it wouldn't let you put in more than 1 letter in the description or something weird like that. I need to get my camera fixed so I can try to take some pix of my buns. Ash is very photogenic! Don't think he could take a bad pic if he tried! He is just so cute!

Yes, it was that I couldn't put more than one letter in the description. I actually did ask the mods to fix it and they tried but it didn't work. So I'm not sure how bad the problem is. But I can always just put 1 letter if I want to make a group but I don't think many people would join because they wouldn't know what the group was about with only 1 letter for the description. I bet there is something else I can start that isn't even a part of RO sort of like a crochet blog only people can join sort of like forums. I'll figure something out. I'll let you know when I do.

Yes Ash is pretty photogenic, Its suprising because he is a fast little guy but he does sit still at times. I thought it would be cool if I were able to train Ash to periscope, flop, roll, sit still for a few seconds, yawn, ect. It would be cool because I would be able to get some really great photos of him. I saw some videos of trained bunnies its pretty cool.

The group seems to be good I'll be putting a lot of patterns in it. I have a folder in bookmarks where I bookmark all the good crochet patterns I find. I'll probably put links to them in the group.

On another note. Ash is now constantly binkying when I let him out he really seems to enjoy it. I should get a video he is constantly binkying, I'd be bound to catch a binky. I think I'll log off soon and try to get a video I'm sure I'll catch one. He binkys like 15 times haha, he is such a spunky little boy. :)

I'm in the process of crocheting a huge crochet robot! He will hopefully be done in a few days. I can post pictures of the parts I have done now if you all want to see.

Today I took Ash out under a trampoline we have outside. I put him in a pen under it because it was sunny and under the trampoline was shady. Anyway, Ash did a TON of binkies! :) he seemed to be pretty happy out there. Its a shame I didn't get pics. Maybe I'll take him out tomorrow and take some pictures. I'll also try to get a video of some binkies. He binkied back and forth and back and forth, it was so cute!

We also went on a hike today. It was a place we had hiked to before. We like it because there is a stream there and its nice to just sit by the stream and listen to it and relax. There are lots of pine trees there and flowering trees. Its so pretty. I could stay there all day. We also found a cool rock that has marks of shells embedded in it. I'll post a picture soon.

That's so cute that he did so many binkies when you let him outside! You must take pictures! I've been trying to get some video of Bandit's binkies, but it's so tricky.

Also, sounds like a great place to hike to, that rock with the shells sounds amazing, back from when the place was a sea bed basically. Very cool.

That's so cute that he did so many binkies when you let him outside! You must take pictures! I've been trying to get some video of Bandit's binkies, but it's so tricky.

Also, sounds like a great place to hike to, that rock with the shells sounds amazing, back from when the place was a sea bed basically. Very cool.

I'll definitely take pictures! But I don't think I'll get any binkies on pictures. He binkies way to fast! But I'll hopefully catch one on video. And yes, its definitely tricky to get binkies on video, I have been trying for a while but haven't been able to. But since he'll be in a pen maybe it will be easier to catch a binky since he has less space to run.

Yes it is a nice place to hike. We like to hike and bike. I suppose its pretty good for us to be active. I love biking, and some time I'd like to try mountain biking. And yes, that's what we thought that there was probably an ocean here once. It is pretty cool! And we have so many dried clay rocks that have shell imprints in them, we could probably give one to everyone we know. It is cool. :)

I love being in the woods. I spent a lot of time there playing when I was growing up, I was a tomboy. I still love walking in the woods, it's so peaceful and relaxing.

I used to live in Pa. There was a very large park where we lived. They had trails through the woods and I would take my kids there at least once a week and we would walk. The kids liked it the best when we would get into the creek there that ran along next to the walking trail and we would walk but in the creek water.

I have relatives in WVa but haven't seen them since I was about 12.

I love being in the woods. I spent a lot of time there playing when I was growing up, I was a tomboy. I still love walking in the woods, it's so peaceful and relaxing.

I used to live in Pa. There was a very large park where we lived. They had trails through the woods and I would take my kids there at least once a week and we would walk. The kids liked it the best when we would get into the creek there that ran along next to the walking trail and we would walk but in the creek water.

I have relatives in WVa but haven't seen them since I was about 12.

Yes, the woods are so relaxing I love just walking in them its so nice, And its so peaceful too. There is just something about the woods thats so cool and peaceful. I love them. And its always nice to see and hear the wildlife.

Haha, that sounds fun walking in the creek beside the trail. When we were little we used to do that too! :)

I don't have any relatives that live in WV. They are all over the place, from California, to New Hampshire.

Sorry, I haven't updated lately. I've just been busy.

Anyway, here are the pictures.
php3phyieam-7136.jpg

phpbibpajam-7137.jpg

It does look better in real life :p. Also I found a cool giant piece of bark. I'll take a picture of it soon too.

Ash is now starting to hop up on the couch. He doesn't do it often just for a little bit. He hops up on the couch and hops around than jumps down and gets back to sniffing everything and binkying and exploring. Once my dad was sitting on the couch and Ash jumped into his arms and started climbing around on top of him. My dad was eating an apple though so that's probably why he did it :p.

Awe, i wish i could let my bunnies play outside, but im scared a snake will get into the pen and eat them... we have lots of snakes here. >.< Maybe I'll get a few harnesses and take them for walks around the yard instead. ^.^ Can't wait for more pics and binky videos!

Latest posts

Back