Ash's adventures!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love those pix! He seemed to totally enjoy his walk & didn't mind the harness at all! Hope I can find a harness for my buns & get them to be so relaxed they enjoy themselves. Did you take those pix with camera phone or just a camera? Great shots!

I know, he didn't really mind :). Yes, hopefully you will be able to find your buns a harness it is fun walking them. Hopefully they will be relaxed in it too, it does take some time before they get used to it though. I took the pictures with an old iphone its strange because sometimes I get good pictures with great quality and sometimes I get pictures with bad quality.

I crocheted a white bunny here are some pics
php4sgyvepm-7063.jpg

phprafwodpm-7065.jpg

phpnjwokopm-7060.jpg

phplldkfvpm-7061.jpg

phpe7rppepm-7062.jpg

phpoiniqrpm-7058.jpg

phpo0l0lrpm-7059.jpg

phpryhh9vpm-7064.jpg

phppm1bqtpm-1-7056.jpg

^ I made both bunnies from the same pattern, only I used a very small hook to make the white one.

Great job! Love the smaller white bunny too! Cute little bunny bum! lol Think you will soon have a bunny family! I see those two doing what bunnies do best, multiplying! lol Absolutely adorable!

Great job! Love the smaller white bunny too! Cute little bunny bum! lol Think you will soon have a bunny family! I see those two doing what bunnies do best, multiplying! lol Absolutely adorable!

Thanks Tauntz! lol, I probably will end up with a ton of crochet bunnies lol. Yes they are doing what they do best multiplying lol, what a great way to put it. :)

<3 the crochet bunnies! I bought a bunch of yarn and needles recently and going to teach myself to knit and crochet when i have some spare time. ^.^

Thanks! Yay, that's great that you are going to teach yourself how to knit and crochet! It is really relaxing, and a fun thing to do! Also, youtube is great for showing you how to crochet and probably knit too, I learned to crochet from youtube.

Good Luck! :)

Whew! I just got the biggest scare! Ash was flopped out on the ground and I thought he was dead. I ran away and when I came back his head was up and he wasn't dead. Sometimes bunnies scare you so bad they make you think they are dead, boy was I relieved when I saw his head sticking up I breathed a sigh of relief. Bunnies can really scare you!

On another note, I was very happy with the pictures I took. If anyone hasn't seen them they are on page 33. And the pictures of the new white bunny I crocheted are also on page 33.

Love all those pictures of Ash, he's beautiful. Bandit has scared me with his flops before too. Guess that's why they call them dead bunny flops :p does Ash get scared when you first take him out into the forest or is he fine with it and just hops on his way?

Love all those pictures of Ash, he's beautiful. Bandit has scared me with his flops before too. Guess that's why they call them dead bunny flops :p does Ash get scared when you first take him out into the forest or is he fine with it and just hops on his way?

Thanks! Yes, that must be why they call them dead bunny flops. Bunnies can really scare you when they are all flopped out.

I actually don't walk Ash in the forest, but I do walk him around the yard we are surrounded by forest though :p. He seems a little weirded out at first. When I put the harness on him and put him on the porch he sniffs around a bit and than proceeds to hop down the steps, than he hops around the yard eating grass and trying to chew on sticks and twigs he also sometimes chins the plants. Its pretty funny actually and definitely fun walking him.

I enjoyed all of the pics, Ash is adorable!

I swear since Thumper had soft poos he has been flopping more than ever and scares me at times. I usually just look closely for breathing because it seems we are always startling him out of a flop. I used to have a male ferret that would sleep through anything including being picked up. I swear at least once a day everyday I thought he had died.

I enjoyed all of the pics, Ash is adorable!

I swear since Thumper had soft poos he has been flopping more than ever and scares me at times. I usually just look closely for breathing because it seems we are always startling him out of a flop. I used to have a male ferret that would sleep through anything including being picked up. I swear at least once a day everyday I thought he had died.

Thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed the pics! :)

I know, it is so scary usually he flops a lot but for some reason this time he really looked like he was dead, I'm sure glad he wasn't. That must have been scary with your ferret, especially the fact that he slept through everything.

Bunnies & other "pets" shouldn't scare their people! At least not without a medical statement from their human's doctor stating their human's heart can take it! Yes, it can scare the daylights out of you! Glad Ash was okay!

Bunnies & other "pets" shouldn't scare their people! At least not without a medical statement from their human's doctor stating their human's heart can take it! Yes, it can scare the daylights out of you! Glad Ash was okay!

I didn't see your post. Hence the late reply.

Haha. They can scare you so bad. I'm sure glad he was alright.

I got a picture of Ash, not anywhere near as good as the ones on page 33 of this blog. But here it is. I took it just maybe 15 minutes ago, so its really recent.
php12uvsqpm-7070.jpg

I was petting him and he flopped out so I took a picture.

Latest posts

Back