Apollo's Acres

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jenniblu wrote:
Okay, Tina. I think we are going to have to do anintervention 1st a baby carriage,diaper bags,playpens, now booties
-- Apollo is a rabbit...not a baby!LOL:D

Now seriously, were did you find the booties? We wanna know.;)
Apollois a rabbit not a baby no way lalalalalalal I can't hear youlalalalala

Sears was too high. I actually found a pair at Penny's. I guessthey were supposed to be slipper socks for an older boy. I gave them tomy nephew because they were so bulky it was hard for him to getaround.

I'm glad Ididn't post that Pic of him inhisbib (That his Daddy Bought) and Jer loves to put onhim.

Ya'll are too much lol.

Tin

Tina and Jeremy,

Those new pictures of Apollo are gorgeous. It's not until he's next toa human that you really can appreciate how big The Beast is.

Either he's really photogenic or you guys both have a keen eye for the camera. This pictures are Great!

-Carolyn

P.S. I did talk to Raspberry yesterday, but we never said a word abouthow Apollo doesn't think he's a *whispers* "rabbit". That was acoincidence that that came up on the board. But we did talk about howyou're nuts and how spoiled the Beast is.

Apollo and myNimue are both not "justrabbits"! I know how you feel! My mom is always like "ITS JUST A DUMBRABBIT!" and I block Nimue's ears so he doesn't hearthishorribleslander! Baby booties are a good idea, i just didntknow how you got them big enough to fit his feet....i wasn't eventhinking about the front feet when i asked how you got them to fit...Idon't know maybe i think of his front feet at his Hands, that why Icouldn't see baby booties on their hands. I bought Nimue an outfittoo....I haven't taken pictures of him in it yet but I will be postingthem soon!

~Amy+Nimue~

Yeah, husky was theword I was looking for! My son was husky! And so was I, for a very longtime! Maybe I still am.....

Fabulous photos! Apollo will have a fan club soon!

AND and far as this people/baby thinggoes...I'd never spoil my rabbit. He knows he's an animal. He's treatedlike an animal. I can't imagine it ever beingany otherway.

RaspberrySwirl

RaspberrySwirl wrote:
I'd never spoil my rabbit. Heknows he's an animal. He's treated like an animal.
Really now... ;)Then what do you call this? :p

highchair2.jpg

And I suppose this is perfectly normal rabbit behavior?

Vbunnyinabasket.jpg

THOSE were justlittle occurrences that happened along thepath as we tried tofind our way tonormal animal life in our home!:shock:

RaspberrySwirl

dajeti2 wrote:
Jenniblu wrote:
Okay,Tina. I think we are going to have to do anintervention 1st a baby carriage,diaper bags,playpens, now booties
-- Apollo is a rabbit...not a baby!LOL:D

Now seriously, were did you find the booties? We wanna know.;)
Apollois a rabbit not a baby no way lalalalalalal I can't hear youlalalalala

Sears was too high. I actually found a pair at Penny's. I guessthey were supposed to be slipper socks for an older boy. I gave them tomy nephew because they were so bulky it was hard for him to getaround.

I'm glad Ididn't post that Pic of him inhisbib (That his Daddy Bought) and Jer loves to put onhim.

Ya'll are too much lol.

Tin
Very funny.

jer

Oooohhh, these are fabulous new photos. I lovethe way everyone comes to pet Apollo, and he justs lays there taking itall in, like "yeah, I am meant to be worshiped and adored by all".Perhaps you could create your own range of Bunnywear. I can see it allnow ..."Bunnies'R'Us" - Street wear for the Bunny on theGo!!!!:p

Jan

GREAT NEWS!!

I get to be Lola's new mom.

God is giving me another Baby to loveand spoil.I can't wait for her to get here. I bought somechew toys for Apollo and the Babies yesterday. I'll buy the Babies morelater lol. These are just for Apollo and Lola.;)

All I know so far is that she's allwhite and has red eyes like my Wollo.Doubt she will be as big thoughlol. As I type this I keep getting misty-eyed.They will lookalike, how sweet is that.

Say a prayer for methat Lola likes it here and likesme? I love her already. Jeremy is way beyond excited.

Tina

That certainly is

GREAT NEWS TINA, JEREMY, and APOLLO!

CONGRATS'! I'm sure LOLA, will love it there! Who wouldn't, i'd even move in if I was invited! LMBO!:D

Lyndsy. and 'the monkeys'

Tina, Apollo is sure lucky to have you, and nowLola will be joining the family. BTW, the recent pics areadorable. Go ahead and post the baby bib pictures ofApollo...I promise not to do an intervention. Please? LOL

RaspberrySwirl wrote:
THOSE were just littleoccurrences that happened along thepath as we tried to findour way tonormal animal life in our home!:shock:

RaspberrySwirl

That last occurance was just a short while ago.:pAndI seem to recall seeing poor little Sebastion in a 'Blue Speedo' and ina 'Pink TuTu'.

speedoseb.jpg

tutu.jpg

I still love these pictures. Sorry Bastian but you lookadorable.

Jer is the same way. I shop husky and then he shoots up. Thatboy needs a whole new wardrobe every couple of months:shock:

Normal animal life..uh huh...no such thing exists in this house.:D

Tina

Latest posts

Back